Subject: New Free stuff
Now that things are back to somewhat normal and my bf's back to work I've had a chance to finish one of my projects I started over a month ago. I'm also working on a few more projets for my free area, but this is what i've finished so far. :)

I've added 4 set's of backgrounds to my free stuff area on my website.
They are water/sky type backgrounds made using photoshop 7 along with brushes and filters. 1200/1200 with most of them being 200 dpi

http://www.artisticdelights.org/freestuff.html
They are for non commercial use only, feel free to use them in your gallery pictures or for any other personel use. I hope you find a use for them and I would love to hear back from you if you do use them as well as seeing what you did with them. Thank you and I hope you enjoy Smile
If you have any questions or comments about them let me know

Thanks,
Guilty

Last edited by guiltypleasures on 24 May 2005 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Thank you GP :bigrinnin: ! I'm glad that things are going better for you now :heartbeat: !

Subject:
Your welcome Tormie, and thanks I'm glad things are getting back to normal too :)
I've been keeping busy cleaning and fixing up my house while Bob was home, it looks really good now and so clean too :)
Now I can spend some quality time in front of my computer at least for a week or so before he is home again lol

Subject:
Hi Rene :)
welcome back, and thanks a lot, the backgrounds look great :dancing: :clap:

pangor
Subject:
Welcome back, GP, you have been missed.

Thanks.

Oh, I think Mo needs some help get back on his feet. Between missing you, and going after too many spiked vittles at the parties, he is looking like a penguin zombie. I got him back up and walking, but that is all so far.

Pangor

Subject:
Thank you Ahjah and pangor :)
Don't worry about Moe, just lock him in the freezer for a few days with a large jar of kosher dills and he will be just fine :)

pangor
Subject:
Ah! The frezer and dills! and here I was using coffee, krill, and fresh air walks around the perimeter of the clubhouse!

Pangor

Subject:
Oh no[-X , that's what the problem is! :-k You see krill and fresh air make penguins (esp moe) very horney, a friskey dancing: penguin is a scary thing, better hurry and get him in the freezer with the kosher dills or who knows what might happen 8-[ [-( :whistle: :

Subject:
Thanks for the freebies Rane! It is good to see you again! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Your welcome Johnny, and thank you for checking them out, I hope they are of use :)
It's good to be back, been away too long it seems :(
I'm hoping to have more freebie soon too :)

Subject:
Thanks again Rene! I am very happy for talk to you again! :) :) :) :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :bigrinnin: Thank you Johnny, it's always a pleasure to talk with you too :)

Page 1 of 1