CityGen (for Tormentor)

CityGen (for Tormentor)
Article
Post CityGen (for Tormentor) 

Tormentor asked about CityGen.  It's a freeware application that creates nice urban scenes.  It's currently in the v1.5 stage.  You unfortunately need an older version of POV RAY - 3.02 - to render the scenes, and save them in some program like IrfanView.  A lot of work - but it's a fun little program.

http://members.tripod.com/~dcieslak/util.html

There are other applications called CityGen, as well.  One is CityGen V0.9, and uses VRML functions . . .

Gojira [ 18 Aug 2005 17:18 ]

CityGen (for Tormentor)
Comments
Thank you, I am interested in this too since seeing you picture in the gallery.  POV-Ray is no problem for me.

Pangor

pangor [ 18 Aug 2005 17:46 ]
Thank you Gojira   !! I really appreciate it ! I'll download it for a later use because Posy   is pulling my dress for working with her in the next picture   ...

Tormie [ 18 Aug 2005 18:09 ]
Go back the the <a>ALICE AI Foundation</a> and pick the free ALICE download that best for your system.    and create your own chat robot!  <p></p> Maybe you should check out the document <a>DON'T READ ME</a> too.

Posy [ 18 Aug 2005 18:09 ]
     Thank you honey !

Tormie [ 18 Aug 2005 18:10 ]
You are quite welcome!               Don't call me "honey. "

Posy [ 18 Aug 2005 18:10 ]
ok honey  

The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Gojira.  Try being more or less specific.               I understand.

Posy [ 18 Aug 2005 18:10 ]

I like citygen much

Anouk [ 19 Aug 2005 11:51 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1