Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject: Re: Hexagon 2.5
They clearly saw the errors of their ways.

Profile PM  
That error being the creation of a new version of Victoria that doesn't play well - if at all - with Poser, perhaps? If you can't sell the base product, you can't make money with all the other add-ons.

So perhaps shovelling out DAZ Studio 4 Pro for free would be a good way to snare people into buying V5 and her bits n pieces...?

Just a thought.

Well you know if you think about it. :mmmh: You have 5 Victorias now. I mean wasn't the morphs enough? It is getting so you have 50 shoes and I guess a girl has got to have their shoes but come on. When they cost more than a real person? :eh: Get a life people! :lmao: Now with Hexagon we can build our models import them into bryce and take Victoria and shove her in there as well. :thumb: I have never seen so many with their plastic just dying to blow money like if it came from a tree. :wink: Also when you get to this places they are all bubbly and yea I'll buy this and don't you talk down my community. :lmao: DAZ will one day see that you can only go so far. What I can't understand is why not the market with more props and backgrounds? You never see a good ground to put anyone on. With all that is going on in the place of 3D modeling all it is are just Posing of a model and wow look what I did. :shocked!: The 11 years I have been around to see 3D evolve the more snobbish people have become in certain web sites and I would think they should feel a bit embarrassed to know they just spent 300 dollars to brag on one render. Ok I'll step down from my soap box and let the tomatoes fly. :redface: By the way you know there a fruit don't you? :uuh:

Last edited by tda42 on 05 Feb 2012 11:40; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:hugs: :lmao:
So it's true, our economical system is based on the error thinking compensating a lac of creativity by spending even more money would work. :prrr:

Wow! How does he read my mind like that? :mmmh:

So come on down friends and neighbors and get your self free 825 dollars worth of
software so we can loose money to boost our ever loving V5 that no one seems to care about as well as flush three software's down the toilet because after this we won't be able to pay the the white shirts to make another upgrade for them. :lmao: That's right friends, get yourself while they last free software from DAZ. That's D as in D'funked, A as in At a boy, and Z as in Zero profits......................................................Yep! I think that about sums it up. :eh:

Last edited by tda42 on 05 Feb 2012 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2