Hi all
just saw, pbnj, made the texture/MATs for Sara, as seen in her avatar
avaliable for the public,
they are in the freebies at 3dcommune

seems to be too shy, to post this herself :oops:

Subject:
The first wins :bigrinnin: !!!

Subject:
shy?? huh?? my coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning so i'm not putting the pieces together, heh. 8-[

i have no problem linking the Somae character pack in your free stuff section here the only reason i didn't was because i thought your free stuff section was for Posette related/compatible items only. :oops: (Though I do have a few textures for Posette i'm going to be adding here in the next couple of days if that's ok?)

making the entire character pack took more time then i thought it would (mainly just in the assembly of the MAT poses and thumbnails, heh) but it was fun and im really happy with the results. next time im going to make the skin textures in a higher resolution though (2048x2048 or higher).

if anyone's tried Somae, please let me know what you think! O:) i'm also open to any suggestions or ideas for other Sara characters people might be interested in. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by pbnj on 03 May 2004 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
ummmmm errr reading back through that I think I understand what ahjah was saying... I could have posted about it's release here in the forums. <duh> I'm a bit flakey like that, heh. Not all the time though, I swear <crosses heart>.

I also don't want to seem like the annoying people that are always like LOOK!!! LOOK!! LOOK!, heh. So in that aspect yuh I guess you could call me shy. :oops:

I'm quickly realizing that there's no need to be like that here though, everyone is so very nice. The warm, supportative and friendly vibes here are most welcome!

Subject:
You can bet on that pbnj.We are all people of family.You are most welcome to say and join in on anything you like.Thats the whole thing and idea around Posetteforever.We mainly stay with Posette simply because we think she is the prettiest of the models.We take nothing and make it into something.But anything else as far as art is welcome too.That makes art.No right no wrong just simple honest what you vision down to earth art. :bigrinnin: I am and I will use your texture because I believe in it.I myself am a computer Geek or Nerd or what ever the name they want to give us.But hey thats me.I'm an artist.Yes you are welcome and so is your hubby. :bigrinnin: So I know the floor is a bit cold but I think we can find a blanket for you guys to stay here if you like. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:) :) :)

Subject:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
just wanted to let everyone know that i have updated the Somae pack. I was made aware of the fact that when you turned her sleeves off there was still a small band around her upper arm. I have updated the textures and the zip file. Please redownload the file to get the updated textures. I have the file at Digital Hippies, Renderosity and 3D Coummune, use which ever is most conveient for you.

sorry for the error :(

Subject:
Thats ok :bigrinnin: It happens. :bigrinnin: Alot for me. :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very nice.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1