Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: My Shameless plug
Well almost all finished with my site, or at least ready to take a break from it soon lol, gee I had forgotten how much work it is to put together a site. Sad part is I'm using geocities web builder and it's still taking me forever to get it done.
Any hoo, here's the site address, and be sure and leave me a comment in my guest book (you know what I'm like when I'm grouchy [-X ) :bigrinnin:

http://www.geocities.com/artisticdelights

Subject:
Great Work Rene! I :heartbeat: your wonderful site! Congratulations! :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very cool. It's always nice to have somewhere online to call 'your place'.

It'll have to wait until I get home from work to go through it properly. Looks fine on first view. :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks everyone, and a big hug to all that signed my guest book :heartbeat: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Poor thing, hosted on geocities :pray:
your page deserves a better place [-X *hint hint Tormie*

Subject:
OT

There is a damn mosquito here... All the lights are off except the monitor... I'm waiting for it....

Subject:
lol, geocities isn't all that bad if you pay for it :)
besides I see you have a yahoo email address ken lol

gp grabs a frying pan and swats the mosquito but misses cause it's dark and hits poor tormie on the head <Ouch that's gotta hurt> :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hey, don't diss yahoo's mail, it's far better than alot of the other crap free ones out there [-X
Besides, it's a Plus account, so as you said ,not as bad when you pay :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:x :x :x

(Ouch! :crybaby: )

This night a mosquito will drink with my blood (>BURP!<)... too late to use chemical weapons (It survived last night so farts can do nothing against it), but tomorrow morning I'll have my vengeance ...

Subject:
The thought of anything surviving Tormentor's farts is worrying indeed :pray:

Subject:
:-k :-k Mmmh... The mosquito may deserve to live...

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :clap: :clap: :clap:
especially like the "faces" section :)

Subject:
its a lovely site, i love your enterance image too!

Subject:
Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it :)

Subject:
Doesn't your ISP include some webspace in with your broadband account?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2