Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: hel
Hi friends!
Just been at my regular visit over at R´rosity´s freebies
There´s a completely clothed and propped :bigrinnin: new Posette char, named "hel" at
http://www.pierogemin.com/Poser/hel/hel.html

so long

Last edited by ahjah on 08 Oct 2004 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
COOL!!! I wonder if there will be a version of the other two characters from that series? :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Thank you Ahjah, I downloaded her just now ! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hi all,
Another figure that crashes my Poser ](*,)
Seems to be an error in the hair obj.
I remapped it in uv mapper ...still refuses loading :-s
I loaded it into Wings3D, saved it into wings format, loaded this file again and reexported it to obj again... still the same ](*,) ](*,)

Did you have any problems, too?

Subject:
Using Poser Pro. When loading the figure I get a message to find the hair transparency, I tell it to not find and it's loads but the hair does not render unless I turn all trans settings in the material editor to zero. The left boot has reversed normals as it doesn't show up until rendered.

Subject:
:-k :-k :-k I don't tried it: anyway, if the hair is a prop simply export it like an obj and reimport it with no options flags selected, then give it the right materials. I'll look it and see if I can do something for you Ahjah

Last edited by Tormie on 09 Oct 2004 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Hi Tormie!
The hair is a prop with external geometry, so there´s an obj in this zip already.
This seems to be the problem. If I try to load the whole char, my P3 crashes completely.
When I try to import the includet hair obj alone, I get an error message saying "line 14955 exeedes buffer length" or somethin, an nothing loads at all, but Poser keeps running, at least.
So I cannot export the hair to a new obj. If you could try this for me and send me the new obj, this may work (the only solution left, I´ve tried all other tricks I know about, already ](*,) )

Subject:
Ok Ahjah, I'll try it just now...

Subject:
Ok, I'm sending you an email just now !

Subject:
Thanks a lot,Tormie,
Recieved, but not tested, yet. (TdaC´s Mona needs some testing, too :bigrinnin: )
I´ll inform you ´bout the result.

Subject:
Just gunna try her out now!

Thanks for the link :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hit Tormie!
Thanks for you help with the "hel(l)" char.
I still had some problems with the files you sent me, butthey were of the category "minor trouble", so I got that fixed by now. Used the hair already for a test render in TdaC´s Mona "betatesting" thread :bigrinnin:

Thanks a lot

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: No problem, just ask, I'm ready every time !

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Subject: Re: hel
I tried to import the obj file and use it as a hair. Now I have this:

I think that I miss something! :-k :-k :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
LOL ! I don't like that hair, so I tried nothing... :-k Maybe the transparency map is missing...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2