Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

erenda
Subject: Furette?
I'm sure you know about Furette. It's some kind of cat woman. It's absolutely free , there is also a free clothing pack for her and several textures. I'm asking because I'm going to make texture for her and I'll want to upload it.

Subject:
I've downloaded a long time ago Furette Version 1 and worked a little bit with her.
She is good for comic-related pics.
Furette 2 i have downloaded but not installed yet, so i cannot say, if she's better
than the first version. However, Textures are to me welcome ever :bigrinnin: .
Thanks for sharing.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Check out the file called <a>DON'T READ ME</a>.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Where's the link :bigrinnin: ?

erenda
Subject:
I found a link. [direct link removed] I hope it works.

Last edited by erenda on 08 Jan 2005 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Thank erenda, but please don't wirte direct link to a zip file because some webmasters could become very hungry... If you can, post the link to the artist's page at Renderosity instead :) !

(P.S. I removed the direct link from your post)

erenda
Subject:
I'm sorry! :roll: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I guess I do everything wrong. I promise I'll never do that again [-X , and I'll read the rules much more carefully! 8-[

Subject:
Oh, don't worry ! direct linking is something called "leech" (even if I don't know the translation for "leech" 8-[ )

Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="17501 wrote: 
Oh, don't worry ! direct linking is something called "leech" (even if I don't know the translation for "leech" 8-[ )

Um... it's 'leeching'. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I have not used furette, but I was thinking that she might be handy in as an alien in a science fiction themed work.

Pangor

Subject:
Me either.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ozymandias Jones";p="17593 wrote: 
TORMENTOR";p="17501 wrote: 

Um... it's 'leeching'. :bigrinnin:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: !!

Subject:
Furrette 2 and Furraldo are very nice anthropomorphic figures, free, and with a useful range of clothing and textures available. They're produced by Little_Dragon and available through Renderosity and the www.448studios.com website. There are morphs and textures for various sorts of critter, including foxes and skunks.

You can't really say they're realistic, but on a scale with Posette at one end and P5's Barney at the other, they're somewhere around Mayadoll

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for the link Antonia_Tiger :thumb: ! And Welcome to the forum :lol: !

Subject:
Thanks for the link! :thumb: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3