Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  rayera 01 May 2005 13:16

J&J looks very interesting for me, but I think I will stay in P5 for a long time since I can't install WinXP in my PC because of some problems with my old video card (a NVIDIA Riva TNT2), now in Win98 I can't use large textures or Poser crash   (I don't know what to preffer XP with the bad on board video card or Win98 with small textures) about Don & Judy they are not bad at all, they have a lot of body morph that IMO are very wellcome, about P4 people I think they have the perfect balance between poligon count and shape but no body morph, sometime ago I started to do full body morph for P4dude as practice then do a more perfect work on Posette, I did a lot of body morphs in Zbrush that was very, very fun, but the problem is the tedious proces of loading all those full body morphs in the figures, but I'm shure sooner or latter I'll take a deep breath and seat to finish it to share my work with you all

argentina.png rayera Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 3930
Lemons 2560
hearts 11

#18  Mizrael 28 Jun 2005 03:07

JanReinar";p="20651 wrote: 
My upgrade "Poser 4.03 to Poser 6" came with "Casual Don" and "Don Naked with hair" but don't have Judy or any other Poser 5 figure or clothes!
You can download the complete Poser 5 Content including the kids Will & Penny by entering your Poser 6 CD Key at Content Paradise's freebies section.

You have the American dream! The American dream is to be born in the gutter and have nothing. Then to raise up and have all the money in the world, and stick it in your ears and go PLBTLBTLBLTLBTLBLT!! That's a pretty good dream. - Eddie Izzard

blank.gif Mizrael Gender: Male
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 82
hearts 0

#19  Mizrael 28 Jun 2005 03:10

rayera";p="20936 wrote: 
P4 people I think they have the perfect balance between poligon count and shape but no body morph, sometime ago I started to do full body morph for P4dude as practice then do a more perfect work on Posette, I did a lot of body morphs in Zbrush that was very, very fun, but the problem is the tedious proces of loading all those full body morphs in the figures, but I'm shure sooner or latter I'll take a deep breath and seat to finish it to share my work with you all

Hrmmm... I have some pretty nice full body morphs on my Dork, including one called Super Hero that buff's him up fairly nicely. I don't recall where I downloaded them or when it's been so long ago.

You have the American dream! The American dream is to be born in the gutter and have nothing. Then to raise up and have all the money in the world, and stick it in your ears and go PLBTLBTLBLTLBTLBLT!! That's a pretty good dream. - Eddie Izzard

Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 82
hearts 0

#20  Mizrael 28 Jun 2005 03:15

JanReinar";p="20688 wrote: 
winter200";p="20683 wrote: 
JanReinar- quess they must have killed off Judy! Poor woman.
pangor- I really don't mind I don't get comments. The gallery over there is very fast moving it would take a super speed computer & service to even keep up with apart of it. I have a very slow dialup and half the time I giveup looking at the pics I want to before the full pictures even download because things take me soooo long. It's nice to see your work with the p5ers here! They do make some unique characters.

Poor Woman! You make very good works with her and I some Judy models in Poser Girls Site don't looks like so bad!

Winter's not the only one playing with Don & Judy. Since upgrading from Poser 4 to Poser 6 I'm playing with everyone! Who needs to buy figures with all this new content I've got?!?  

Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 82
hearts 0

#21  JanReinar 28 Jun 2005 18:14

Thanks Mizrael!  

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#22  pangor 28 Jun 2005 23:37

Is content paradise available directly from a web browser without using Poser?

Pangor

pangor 

#23  Mizrael 29 Jun 2005 02:12

Yeah it is. I'd post the URL but I don't want to be told I'm promoting anything. Even if it is free content for Poser 6 users.    

Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 82
hearts 0

Post Re: Jessie&James

#24  PitKlad 30 Jun 2005 08:42

Also another reason to dowload the P5 content is for their clothes!
Many clothes there!
And with only the Wardrobe Wizard demo you can converththem all for Posette & Dork too!

Not to mention that if you have Judy you can use NeJa too!  

She is not available yet but will be soon!

pitklad

blank.gif PitKlad Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2180
Lemons 2234
hearts 132

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic