Koz he did it again!

Koz he did it again!
Article
Post Koz he did it again! 

Kozaburo the master of transmaped hair has done it again.  He has released a new hair style for Poser and Studio models.  Thins one is called "Koz's Short bob", I am downloading it now.  Get it from Digital Babes.

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 04 Nov 2005 04:15; edited 1 time in total 
 pangor [ 03 Nov 2005 22:54 ]

Koz he did it again!
Comments
Thanks for teh news Pangor!       

JanReinar [ 03 Nov 2005 23:00 ]
Thank you pangor !!!

Tormie [ 03 Nov 2005 23:27 ]
... a huuuge file for my poor old dial in
  ... but this wig looks really great, again!
Thans for your heads up, Pangor   

ahjah [ 04 Nov 2005 11:21 ]
It took me three tries to download it.  The first time was when I posted the news here and then when it was jsut a little more than 90% here, my ISP disconnected.  It happened again a second time (rare).  Then I used wget to get it when the next cut connection happened that program resumed the job once the connection was restored.

Pangor

pangor [ 04 Nov 2005 17:46 ]
The same thing happened with me on my little "Hair Plundering Expedition" on Koz and Studio Maya sites!

JanReinar [ 07 Nov 2005 15:17 ]
I always use a download manager to get stuff from Koz or Studio Mayas site. Otherwise I would need several attempts to get their stuff.

But it has nothing to do with my ISP, it's just the download stopped!   preferably at 98%

posfan [ 11 Nov 2005 00:20 ]
That is why I love to use wget, but too many places won't work with it.

Pangor

pangor [ 11 Nov 2005 17:33 ]
Pardon me? I'm not sure if I would like to do  use wgetok but too many places was not work with it . What's it like?

Posy [ 11 Nov 2005 17:33 ]
Well, wget is a nice command line program that can download from web servers and FTP archives.  It can be used from a windowing envrionment, the console, or as a bach job.  It can take one file or all files in a directory or it can be recursive.  Continues broken download sessions.  Take the urls from the command line or from text file.

Pangor

pangor [ 11 Nov 2005 17:55 ]
I prefer Star Downloader

posfan [ 11 Nov 2005 18:16 ]
What operating system does it work with?

Also, I like your new avatar.

Pangor

pangor [ 11 Nov 2005 19:38 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1