Subject: HERta
Hi friends :hug2: !
I made another headmorph with Blender, trying to make HER look a little less mean. :shocked!:
The texture for the preview is by mairyp7
HERta's up in our free stuff :grin:
Hope you like her :wink:

Subject: Re: HERta
Yes I do like her. Wonderful job Andreas. :thumb: :notworthy: :bigrinnin: :clap:

Profile PM  
Yes, she is "particular" and different :thumb: :wink: :clap: !!! Thank you :notworthy: Blender Guru :notworthy:

Great work in a hard character :clap: she looks beautiful, she really has the ahjah touch :notworthy: :notworthy:

Great job Andreas! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
I have one question. Does any one know where to get a good texture for HER now? :mmmh:

Profile PM  
The texture I used is by mairyp7 and came with the Kalliope character, avaliable for free at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/mairy

Thanks Andreas! I have already got that texture and forgot about it. :lmao: Where is my mind going? Before I seen your reply I went ahead and made a quick one out of the texture that came with HER. I didn't have the texture to start from a new so I added some eye shadow and make-up to the character and what a difference. :whistle: But again you always come to my rescue. :thumb: Thanks Andreas. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
<BANG!>

(Not so much of a bump!)

Just wanted to say thanks also, she looks great here. Though oddly I think she looks good in mean looking way, in her stock form (but that's just me).

Profile PM  
:D It's not just you. I like the stock face, too. She looks "extraordinary", but this makes it difficult to combine her with other figures in one pic. My version might blend in better in some cases

I think she would fit in a scene with the girl, they both have pronounced features (I like them both).

Profile PM  
:D Yes, and they share the same ZERO pose (i.e. the Girl3), with the slghtly spread legs... ;)

Page 1 of 1