Subject: 3D World 102 'Walk The Dinosaur'
Hi, the current 3DWorld issue (102) cover-DVD boasts some Poser freebies.

The mag lists Runtime DNA props & clothing for Aiko 3 and Victoria 4 from Michael Ebert Tribute collection, and EasyPose vines & moss from DAZ 3D.

Note mag piccies show MIKI_2 rather than A3 or V4, and text warns that items may not be compatible with DAZ Studio etc...

Sadly, the cover-disk freebie vehicle models are in MAX format.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: 3D World 102 'Walk The Dinosaur'
What is 3DWorld ? :redface:

A great 3D-orientated magazine that comes with a cover-disk. I've got a bunch of useful stuff from them over the years... inc. full versions of Poser & bryce. Stopped buying it once I moved back to NZ.

So it is available only in England :mmmh: In the "active users" only Nik is from there , so :mmmh: ... :dontknow: . And above all it's a commercial product :nono:

Umm... hello? Kiwi over here!

Actually, 3DWorld is available world-wide & has UK and US editions. Not that I've seen it since I've left Oz, mind you.

And it is available at most good-sized libraries, so it's not as if you actually have to buy it as such(!).

Ok, but we don't allow advertising of commercial products here :nospam: , they are not freebies because you've to buy the magazine AND the CD, they are not even a limited time free offer.

Subject: Kill Thread ??
Okay, please kill the thread.

Apologies: I'll know better next time...

Profile PM  
Oh, no problem, actually you're the only one that can buy it and you already did :bubbles: :D

Page 1 of 1