Subject: BabyFace
:hug2: Hi friends!
My next "victim" is the Poser Infant/baby

AJ_P4Inf_head_2011_001 (on the left the non-morphed face)

This poor child looks even more Dork than Dork himself, so I had to do something about it... ;)
The morph is up in our free stuff.
Have fun :D

Subject: Re: BabyFace
Very Cool! Thanks my friend! :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Great work on smoothing, it's not easy with so low polygons :thumb: ... :mmmh: I'm thinking to experiment with bump maps and displacement maps in order to "deform" the polygons more and make the P4 people smoother. After a certain limit one can't go further and maybe this can be an idea, it should be like "plastering" a car at the car shop :D

BTW, thank you Again Andreas for your wonderful gift :hug2: I never used the p4 baby, but I would like to make a very round one with a big pacifier (like me when I was a toddler :redface: )

Yes, I've been playing with displacement too already. But you will face a similar problem because of the mapping , you'll need a huge texture to get some detail into the face and you'd have to paint very accurate... :mmmh:

I know, there is a point on the lacrimals that it's very difficult to paint in the right way, it took hours to make it for Posy on a 3000x3000 map, it was a matter of 1 pixel or two...

Page 1 of 1