Maya Templates?

Maya Templates?
Article
Post Maya Templates? 

Hiya all you Maya nuts  
Has anyone got templates for the Maya clothing pack?  Also does anyone know how I can use a CR2 file to make a template?
I never thought anyone would take me away from Posette but this MayaDoll, she's stolen my heart  
Thanks for your time
Mon (Paul Mon)

Paul Mon [ 09 Sep 2003 13:06 ]

Maya Templates?
Comments
I don't know about any templates, but you can use UV Mapper ( http://www.uvmapper.com/ ) to obtain the templates from the OBJ files (which was perhaps what you mean when asking about using a CR2 file to make  a template)

Deviant_Viking [ 09 Sep 2003 15:57 ]
You can't use a cr2 file to make a template, just export the cr2 as an obj (selecting all the parts of the cr2), load the obj in the uvmapper and save the template.

More easy:

Use a text editor, open the cr2 file, serch for "obj" and you'll find the obj file who refers to the cr2, find it, load it in the uvmapper and obtain the template.

More dirty:

The uvmapper saves a low resolution template, but the preview is in high resolution, so a little screen capture utility and you could save high resolution templates  

Tormie [ 09 Sep 2003 16:53 ]
How clever Tormentor, you sly dog  

Ben_Dover [ 10 Sep 2003 01:12 ]
That is clever Tormentor, thanks all for the advice. I do use Uvmapper, it was just that in a japanese Readme file it said use CR2 to make template which made me think I'd been doing something wrong

Paul Mon [ 10 Sep 2003 08:44 ]
I think there are another package for making template, I don't remember the name, but UVmapper work fine and I don't need anything else.

If you've problems, ask. (    )

Tormie [ 10 Sep 2003 21:21 ]
With the best of intentions at the weekend I sat down to create some templates for Mayadoll......and then my CPU fan decided it was bored of cooling my CPU. Oh how annoying I thought...    so no templates until I get a new mobo and CPU
Truth to be told, I called my computer some terrible names and swore up a storm
I've had to resort to using one of the network machines at work to keep upto date with posts

Last edited by Paul Mon on 15 Sep 2003 10:53; edited 1 time in total 
 Paul Mon [ 15 Sep 2003 08:44 ]
Bad luck there, Paul. Hope you get the old 'puter back up and running soon.

Ozymandias Jones [ 15 Sep 2003 10:37 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1