Valentine's day 2005 exhibition !

Article
Post Valentine's day 2005 exhibition ! 

Hi friends  

What about a Valentine's day exhibition ?

I added a category to the album to do this, we can make a picture for the valentine's day of this year   !

As usual it will be only for fun because, you know, this site is very poor       , Tormie doesn't have enough money to feed all his children then taxes, grasshoppers' invasions and so on...

Let's have some fun ! It's not a contest, so you know that you won't win... lol...

...After a month of exhibition I'll move the picture in the main album category...

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 22:00 ]

Comments
What children   ?

Last edited by Posy on 31 Jan 2005 22:02; edited 1 time in total 
 Posy [ 31 Jan 2005 22:00 ]
It was only a joke honey    ...

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 22:03 ]
mmmh...  

Last edited by Posy on 31 Jan 2005 22:04; edited 1 time in total 
 Posy [ 31 Jan 2005 22:03 ]
Great idea!   I took already care of make some pictures for Trifon za rezan... I mean Valentine's day. ( Here the Valentane's day is a wine's hollyday. Maybe because people love wine...   ). It will be interesting!    

erenda [ 31 Jan 2005 22:28 ]
I think it's a great idea too Davide, you could make it a "challenge" instead of a contest,  if you want, no prizes just bragging rights
Even if you don't want to have judging I think the idea of having everyone who wants to perticipate in this and upload a valentine picture is a good idea. I just finished one I"m thinking about uploading to pd3's valentine contest, if I don't use it there it will certainly go here Of course I'm in "art mode" once again so I'm sure I'll have several valentine pictures very soon to post

guiltypleasures [ 31 Jan 2005 23:33 ]
, just an exhibition Rene, I don't like too much competitions when art is involved: everyone has his/her own taste (and above all, I never won anything...        )  lol...

If the P3d's contest requires to not share the pictures till the end of it, you can post it here later, no problem   !

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 23:41 ]
Your right, I think just an exhibition would be more fun and no worries about who whould have to judge it.
I think you just haven't submitted enough of your artwork for the contests Davide to not to have won anything  

guiltypleasures [ 01 Feb 2005 00:21 ]
I won't say "yes" or "no" right now. You believe that?                I have never heard of an exhibition would be more fun and no worries about who whould have to judge it.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 00:21 ]

ahjah [ 01 Feb 2005 02:46 ]
Valintines Day...did`nt they have that last year, I thought it was cancelled in memory of schicken`s passing?.....gosh I foregot what day it was.
Valintines Day, is in April is`nt it?  Valintine that is the day with those red hearts right?
Okay I foregot...shoot me now, what are you waiting for.
The dog house is very comfortable this time of year.

The above are excuses to use for those who might foreget Valintines Day like me   
when is Valintines day      ?

Nex [ 01 Feb 2005 07:33 ]
I have never heard of it before.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 07:33 ]
I've my Posy   for Valentine Day !

And... No Rene, I really don't like competitions on art, even if I don't submit anything, I don't like the picture of the winner, I would have chosen another picture... lol.. The only decision that I agreed was when you won that contest       ....

Tormie [ 01 Feb 2005 12:56 ]
Where did you get your             you heartbeat for Valentine Day? But. . . There might be others.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 12:56 ]
I love you honey !

Tormie [ 01 Feb 2005 12:57 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next