Subject: Where Have I Been ?
As for the topic question...

Can't tell you , won't tell you, never will tell you.
That's the end of that one sided discussion...

Question:
Am I going to disappear again ?
Answer : Yes

:-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's ok Den ! We waited a long time for the funeral's invitations :bigrinnin: .... But nothing has arrived :dontknow: [-( ... But, you know, you can't really leave this place :whistle: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 15 Oct 2004 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Don't be confused John ! It's a matter of faith :) ...

Subject:
Friends ...

Don't take my disappearance personally.
I walked away from Poser for nearly seven weeks.
During that time, I realized that Poser is something that I can live
without. With each passing day, I missed using it less and less until
one day, I never thought about Poser again. That was around the middle
of September.
I did miss my characters, partly due to making them almost real.
Don't forget that their personalities, values and morals are reflections of
the type of person that I am.

What I missed the most were my friends here and on the other sites.
However, since I did not receive any emails asking what had happened to me or if I was
even alive any more, it looked like I was not badly missed and left it at that.
(Some friends you are.... :crybaby: ) :bigrinnin:
I did receive an email from Davide on the 9th of this month and decided to
show up before this week ended and here I am.
Thanks Davide for wondering what happened.

I have a small story that I am working on and after it finishes, I will vanish
once again, into the sunset until ???.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Den ! I haven't used my... ehm... "friend" for more than seven weeks, but I haven't realized that I can live without it [-X ... As you can see we talked about you here but I'm the only one who know your email address because I'm an admin...

In any case I said to all that you were dead :whistle: ...

More seriously, you talked a lot of time about your intention to quit so people were not too surprised...

Subject:
Remember to leave your mail adress this time then so we can spam you when you disappear again :bigrinnin:

Subject:
welcome back den! *hug* we really did miss you, and after a bit of time i was getting worried. =/

i know the 3d/art communities can be frustrating, maddening, and hostile sometimes. =( but its intellgent, kind, and funny people like you that make it worth dealing with and ignoring all the other assholes. (sorry if that offends anyone and i hope you all know im not refering to anyone here.)

i'm glad to see you are well, and if you leave for a while again i hope you can at least stop by once in a while and let us know how you are. *hugs*

Subject:
Den its like anything. You put it down for awhile and you loose interest. I didn't know of your e-mail
I had misplaced it and have tried madly into finding it. We do miss you and if you leave here. Well thats like a smack in the face or saying I don't give a shit about you. You don't do that in your place where you stay and I wouldn't think you would leave us. So who cares if this is the only place. Put a web site of Den Tracy's Comics and let er rip. :bigrinnin: To go when nobody wants you to here....Well thats crazy to be honest with you unless something has happened. But even if you can't tell us it makes it even more confusing. :-k You belong here. Even if you don't want to do a single 3D comic again, well to us you are still Den and we know what you can do. It's family. :-? Doesn't that matter...........Den? :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
We'll see you around :bigrinnin:

Thanks for dropping by to say hi, until next time... :dancing:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1