Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: That time of year again!
Hi guys,

Well I've been at it again. No video like last year, but a few pics I've pilched :bigrinnin:

The Gold Coast Indy Car race was on again... !

I'm sunburned, hungover and happy :whistle:

Here's a few photos of the weekend.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: That time of year again!
Here's a few shots of the local V8 Supercars in action. These guys rock around the tight track!

Profile PM  
And the Indy (Champ) cars in action. The first one is a local driver who managed to get a drive for the event. Started 17th and finished 7th... Go Aussie!

Last edited by Ozymandias Jones on 25 Oct 2004 02:07; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Then there was the air-show... always a crowd favourite

Profile PM  
And then the girls... always my favourite! I've only posted the clean ones here, after all, it's a family site :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:droll2: :droll2: :droll2: !!!

It looks like you had a nice weekend Ozy :bigrinnin: !!! I guessed if you went to Phillip Island two weeks ago, anyway while I was in front of TV I was thinking "That is in Ozyland :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: )

Subject:
WoW! :dancing: Ozy you sure have paradise on that big island. Simply breath taking among other things. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :bigrinnin: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
i'm glad your impressed, KENNY.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Yes! It is a Great Weekend! :bigrinnin:

Have a nice week Ozie! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What do you really want to ask me? bigrinnin is a Weekend. I suppose that makes sense. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Profile PM  
Ozymandias Jones";p="14162 wrote: 
And then the girls... always my favourite! I've only posted the clean ones here, after all, it's a family site :bigrinnin:

You can send me the "dirty" ones via pm :bigrinnin: :prrr:

Seems to be great action there :)

Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great pics. :)
After this and after the reading of the interview with Jan,
i have to think about, where I'll emigrate to... :-k if i've get
the money sometimes (in about 100 years i think... :crybaby: )

Profile PM  
Subject:
Come on over, people. Heaps of room...it's a big country! And there's plenty of space on the beach :)

It's a great weekend. The whole city gets into party mode and there is street entertainment, a carnival, live bands, etc.

I haven't missed one in fourteen years :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
WOW!! That looks like it would have been a blast to be there!!

May I use your pics to create an image I think all might get a kick out of here? I saw these and there's an image that is just dieing to be done for this forum!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2