Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Hi all, still waiting....
Well, my activation date for DSL came and went with no DSL. TWICE! The latest news is that the Technicians for Verizon have now turned my account over to the Engineers. Whatever that means.... The Engineers say I Will have DSL Tuesday the 21st. Only time will tell for sure. I do know one thing for sure though, if I see Wednesday without DSL. I am cancelling it out and sticking with dial-up for now. Direct TV had a small glimmer of light when the wife started asking questions about it but that light has faded again....8 ( I am hoping things get turned around here soon. I do stop in as much as I can but fear it's not enough. I miss my daily dose of Posy. I am getting time to play with a few ideas though so all is not lost. Hope to be back on a regular basis soon. If not I wish you all a happy holiday, and end of year celabration!

:) :)

Subject:
I can't believe it. It means that everything reduces to logic. How do you know? One what? What do you miss most about his or her daily dose of you ? I don't see the difficulty. I'm not too good with negative counterfactuals.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yah! What ever Posy said! :-k
Thats ok Hawktoey. We know your out there somewhere in the vastness of cyberspace. It's
all the big wow with them and promises broken. I've been there before. Take care when you do get back and you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
""? I said?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Good luck and have a merry christmas :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yep. Good luck and merry x-mas. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Good luck , merry xmas and a happy new year.

Also can anyone explain what on earth Posy was talking about?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Suppose they do.

Profile PM  
Subject:
that's a bit presumptious of you Posy

Profile PM  
Subject:
A bit presumptious of you is a terrible thing to waste.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Good luck Hawk, I suggest you to wait ofr the DSL, it's better... Have a nice holyday and come back soon, it seems that Posy is really missing you !

Subject:
holyday and come back soon it seems that you is really missing you has been good so far.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
see you soon...merry christmas ..and all the best for the new year.. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Thank you all!! I was just informed by a Version Technician that stoped at the house that the DSL is now working!!! :pray: :pray:

Sad part is that I am stuck at work for 14 hours before I can find out if it's true! Hope to post Tuesday an update to let you all know how it went.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2