Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Subject: What about the new style of the board (noteBored) ?
Just a little poll for the new "noteBored" style...

Subject:
It looks fantastic! A great look for the eyes! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Than you Kenny :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
I like it ! Looks great to me! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
this is way better for me....nice and clear and sharp...you did a great job davide

Subject:
Agree with what has already been said. It looks nice and sharp. Nice work :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you friends :heartbeat: , it is still unfinished but I plan to do the remaining work very soon :^o :^o :^o ...
My purpouse is to make the forum look different from the other forum and with its own personality.
The very big work is in the way the "forum" and the "topics list" under it looks, not simple lines but little cards sticked to the board (I don't know now the right english term :oops: )
The original idea is from "boo" (the credits are at the bottom of the page) but I adapted, enanched and made new graphics myself...

Subject:
Who is Boo? 8-[
Another secret unfolds. :-k :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Boo is the one who made the original style, but I modified it and now it's better :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Subject:
Yes but who is the great and wise Boo? :-k
Which leaves use to a very silly ending to this question. 8-[
Boo Who! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-$ :-$ :-$ It's a secret... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Secret shhhhhhhh! 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ive to say to Boo tha I've stolen his graphics O:) ... Or just stay silent :whistle: ...

Subject:
I see dead people :whistle:

Subject:
Ok, ask them where they have hidden the treasure !

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 1 of 7