Subject: My new playground
Hello all! I've decided to put up a new forum (after my old experimental one accidentaly got nuked due to me not being careful and deleting stuff I shouldn't #-o )
It's at http://redemptionclaim.100megs22.com/forum/index.php and maybe if I spam the link at enough people, some will drop by and actually stay 8-[

I must also extend my thanks to Tormentor/Davide for alot of various help on it. I'd probably still be looking and fixing stuff if he hadn't lent a hand :clap:

Subject:
Hello there. ""? All? How did you decide? "it" being it? And the disadvantage of that is?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Subject:
I just jumped over for a brief look see. Not a bad board. When I get some more time I will go back and see what's what and decide if I need to be there. I see allot about games? Is that the theme or was that just the part I was in? :-k

Subject:
Just a part of it, 1 of 8 'normal' sections.. :-k

Subject:
Nice site Ken. :bigrinnin: I'll be back over there in time. The band I am in is pretty heavy with playing places so It will be a bit. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice work, mate! :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
ive registered but now i need to wait until i get home to activate the account. :crybaby: oh well. :D site looks good :) seem to get a lot of debugging errors when entering threads though. that could just be the computer here at work tho, it's got all sorts of vb and java programs on it so it's really picky when viewing webpages, heh.

Subject:
I'll be sure to pop in too, right now I'm spending what little computer time I have on installing all my stuff again ( had a virus and decided to just wipe my hard drive and start fresh again) Also I'm surrounded by books, as my bf's nephew bought a duplex to use as a second rental and the previous renter left everything which included about 10 big boxes of books. Silly me I told him to drop them off here lol Anyone want to join my new liberary? Cards are only a dime hehehe
I am having a lot of fun going though them, but so far I haven't found one that's going to make me rich :(

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Lol, if they were XXX books you would become riche very soon :whistle: ...

I hope you succeed in reinstalling all the proram to your pc, ask for help if you need it :) !

Subject:
if they were XXX books would I really be here on my computer? heheheheh :oops: Just kidding, these books range from War type books, Communist books, Christian science books, and poetry and a few misc other types. A very strange assortment of books but still fun going through them. Hopeing one of the bookstores in town might buy some of them from me otherwise most will be going to a second hand store or the dump lol

Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ Fbi will knock your door soon... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
I think I here them now. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject: My new playground
USE MY DIRTY SOCKS !!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

[i:a05615391f][size=9:a05615391f]Post generated with our Mailing List Service (M2F)[/size:a05615391f][/i:a05615391f] :home:

Last edited by Tormie on 29 Dec 2004 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
8-[ [-( :pray: #-o :x :crybaby: :-? :bigrinnin: :lmao:

Page 1 of 1