Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Happy new year !
I want to wish you a very happy 2005 for all of you my friends !!
As usual the whole world is in trouble, it's not a news :roll: , but I hope for you to find a lot of little, happy moments in the new year and to have a lot of fun with Posette, Dork or your favourite toy (Posy :heartbeat: is in the bathroom 8-[ , she yells me every time "I'M NOT YOUR TOY !!!")... And if you'll get a lot of money it will be even better :bigrinnin: ...

I came home from work an hour ago and I'm very tired, so I'll have a little Party with Posy :heartbeat: at midnight and then ... :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Tomorrow I've to go to work [-( , but the next week I'll be home for a little rest :whistle: :whistle: ....

Happy 2005 to all of you !!!

:cheers: :cheers: :hello1: :occasion7: :occasion5: :occasion2: :greenjumpers: :grouphuuug: :bigsmile: :banana9: :banana9: :banana9: :disco: :cow2: :banana7: :banana3: :yes: :cow: :shockingzap: :givemea: :thedwarf: ( :sex: )

Subject:
Happy new year :cheers:

Subject:
Well, let´s kick the ole ´04´s ass :bigrinnin:
Happy 2005 to all my friends here at posetteforever
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Yah. What ahjah said. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Poor 2004 ... :crybaby: One last drink for him :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= ...

Subject:
We'll kick him at midnight here in europe, but then he'll go to Kenny a few hours later and he will have his revenge 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ...

Last edited by Tormie on 31 Dec 2004 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Happy new year to all :)
Don't look back - look forward! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy New year to all at Posette Forever. May 2005 bring you health and happiness.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
Happy New Year everyone!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy New Year! Aaaah it's morning, ooooh my aching head! #-o :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy new year!!!

Subject:
Happy Happy New Year, long live Posette Forever and may all my friends here enjoy many more New Years to come! :)

Subject:
HAPPY NEY YEAR TO ALL! :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Best wishes for 2K5

Be good... :)

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2