2005 Calendar Poser and Bryce Art

Article
Any render or Postwork is fine. I don't stay by the rules that Poser is the main software. So as far as the breast is concerned I don't have a problem with it. But you are the only one so far that has had a pic like that and again if it done in good taste and in the name of art I don't see a problem with it as well. But if it is something to show family or kiddies maybe it would not be a good idea. I'll leave freedom of expression as it is, that is the artist has full control of his or her work.    So if you want Halloween as far as October then October it is.

tda42 [ 07 Jan 2005 23:06 ]

Comments
Hawktoey are you there? (Kenny looks threw the halls of Posetteforever but again no sign of Hawtoey. The mistery continues.

tda42 [ 08 Jan 2005 16:13 ]
...>faaarrrRRRRT!!!!<

HE IS IN THE BATHROOM !!!  

Tormie [ 08 Jan 2005 17:49 ]
Okay OCtober it is, I am sorry will take me a little time as I had major crash last night!!!

New install of XP Pro, so long my dear friend 2000 Pro! I don't like XP but I have decided that it's time to move on, try it and see if in fact they made it more stable than Win 2000 I will work on image tonight for October, and make some minor changes to original idea to keep it more family friendly. [Darn pinup with clothes!] Okay hope to get it to you late tonight or Sunday...

Hawktoey [ 08 Jan 2005 21:03 ]
I've XP "family"... It's not much different from the Pro version (I don't see the difference...) and I keep it upgraded, Sometimes it crashes... Especially when I'm playing "Wolfenstein"   ...
It says something about some memory that couldn't be written but only red...

Tormie [ 08 Jan 2005 23:45 ]
>BUMP!<

Tormie [ 12 Jan 2005 17:34 ]
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...?family=Macmini

Check that out

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jan 2005 17:42 ]
Post Re: 2005 Calendar Poser and Bryce Art 

if no one else has one yet here is a pic you could use for january or one of the other winter months

messenger [ 12 Jan 2005 17:57 ]
     !!!

Tormie [ 12 Jan 2005 18:32 ]
We have now!
Messenger has been so kind to help out with the calender. I humbly say thank you!
The months left are as follows.
April
September
November

Just three more months. Anybody else?
WC,DV,Ozy and anyone else who would like to put their art
In Posetteforever's 2005 Calender! (Kenny making a DJ voice. )

Last edited by tda42 on 13 Jan 2005 00:24; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 13 Jan 2005 00:23 ]
Girls & Boys!  
Now, come on...
I'm still waiting for the calendar. Hurry! Hurry!
I think, tda is waiting, too.

My printer's waiting, too   - my hammer and the nail is waiting   ,
the wall is waiting for hang-up this calendar   ...

And last but not least, my desktop needs urgently a new wallpaper  

Poserkatz [ 13 Jan 2005 01:31 ]

WE NEED A POSETTEFOREVER CALENDER!
(In the back ground Kenny plays on the little phonograph record of The Star Spangled Banana! )
That's right folks
So come on and lift those heads up high, take some no dose and drink plenty of coffee. It's your place as a Posemania citizen to rise above this occasion. To do the unthinkable and start that PC up one more time. To say "Oh god not again". To feel like in some small way that you have put meaning into our seemingly meaningless calender. To know that when you wake up in the morning you know rest assured what day and month it will be. Just think of the people, the poor children without a calender from us.   What kind of world would that be?   I ask you huh! What kind? People would be going to work on their days off and well gosh darn it, we can't let that happen! So come on now!   Pleeeeeze   let Poserkatz have his calender a reality and bring back the real meaning of "What time is it", to the world again!              

Note: No Poserkatz or animals where harmed in the making of this short speach!
This was a bribe paid announcement of The Posetteforever Save The Calender Committee!

Last edited by tda42 on 13 Jan 2005 02:20; edited 2 times in total 
 tda42 [ 13 Jan 2005 02:07 ]

Poserkatz [ 13 Jan 2005 02:57 ]
   You have moved me to tears Kenny...    shoot I'm sorry that was only one of tomies big farts, but hey your poetic pleading for more artwork to make the calendar was touching as well as heartwarming and I want you to know we're all here for you.

"psst...someone want to find a nice padded cell for you know who soon, I think he's loosing it"  

guiltypleasures [ 13 Jan 2005 05:47 ]
Lazy...me....oh yeah....me     

Nex [ 13 Jan 2005 07:52 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 7 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next