Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Subject:
:ROTFL:

.... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

(...with all those people drunk on the floor Tormie escapes unseen with all the tuna tarts....)

Subject:
:drinking: :disco: :arcade: :badairday: :blob6:

Subject:
I think that this thread has been successfully derailed...

Profile PM  
Subject:
Again! :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yep! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ähem :-k

Now it's 1st Feb. - how long have i wait to the calendar? :-k :prrr:

Just a question... :oops:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: Ok I have to say I sorry about the delay but I had a PC go down and then the site went BOOOOOOM! I got locked out. I have been very busy making the calender but it is a slow go. I have had alot of places to some people who know I'm in a Pro band and we are pretty heavy with places that we are playing in. 8-[ But as far as the calender it is almost finished and to be honest with you all it would have been better if I had started this 3 or 4 months ago. I want to make an animated GIF to go with peoples desk tops. So I am doing that as well. Just another week or two and all will be ready for putting in the free stuff. Again sorry for the delay but I said the first of the month and it is here. (Ken looks for a back door to escape the angry mob. 8-[ ) OH LOOK HERE THEY COME NOW!........ :bad-words: :whipitgood: :2gunfire: :splat: :eeeek: :ahole: :cussing: :banghead: :evil3: angry9: :violent1: :rightfighter5: :rightfighter7: :leftfighter7: :rightfighter2: :xcensoredx: :ibrakeyou: :mumum: :cussing: :cussing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:x

(Bubba...)

Subject:
*#@% That @$% Hole is back again? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Page 10 of 10