Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
Hello there...

Um, yes I'm listening... I'll get my homework done soon, dad, I promise. Just after I finish this next level to the save point... :bigrinnin:

The 'puter should be back the way I want it soon. You may have to count me out of the first edition (2005), unless I manage a miracle. I have to reload all my Poser librarys #-o

I'll keep you posted :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
guiltypleasures";p="17678 wrote: 
"psst...someone want to find a nice padded cell for you know who soon, I think he's loosing it" :lmao:

8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
Come on ! Come on ! I'have already sold 100 copies of.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
I take a two tablespoons of Tabasco sauce, and a glass of ice water.
best thing in the world for cold or flu.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k Kenny sets and thinks what if I don't get the remaining months? Will we be able to
finish the calender? Tune in next week when we here Kenny say. "That's it! :x Fire the schicken! I didn't think it was a good binder for a center fold on the calender anywho! I mean geez will you look at that bear skin rug. #-o Where is my agent! :roll: Will somebody get me a new
crew. :crybaby: I didn't think the tuna tart scratch and sniff on the back of the calender was a good idea anyway! :x

Last edited by tda42 on 15 Jan 2005 16:05; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I'll give you a picture for the calendar :) ! What are the missing months ?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: 2005 Calendar Poser and Bryce Art
Here's a quick one for September. The back to school month! 8 )

Subject:
:) :) :) !!! The don't look too much happy !!! lol !!

Subject:
Posy";p="17706 wrote: 
I'll give you a picture for the calendar :) ! What are the missing months ?

These months left for the calender Posy! :bigrinnin: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

April
November

Thanks Hawk! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Maybe my botmaster knows the answer.

Profile PM  
The amount of time it takes me to create an image, I might be able to submit something by 2007 or perhaps later even.

Profile PM  
Subject:
At least 2006 from the looks of it. I'm going to try and get it out by February 1st. I guess I'll take
November. Anyone want April for the month to finish up on the calender. How about you Taz? Do you have anything for the calender to use for April? It would be a big help. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I can do one for april if you want

well I didn't know if you wanted it or not so I did one anyway this is Posette as a spring fairy..if you have another pic from someone else go ahead and use it ..this was just in case

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 8 of 10