Subject: Affanculo
After seeing your link to Affanculo for years I finally clicked on it...

:lmao:

Tormentor... Your a very bad man!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: Your resistance was futile... Welcome to the club :bigrinnin: ...

Subject: ...ops
Non lo ho ancora cliccato e resistero sino a che mi sarà possibile :-)))))

AHAHHAHA

Ema

Subject: Re: ...ops
mosca wrote: 
Non lo ho ancora cliccato e resistero sino a che mi sarà possibile :-)))))

AHAHHAHA

Ema

Dicono tutti cosi', ma alla fine ci vanno tutti :ok: ...

Transl: (Everybody say they don't go, but at last they go there...) :whistle:

Subject:
My old gran always told me to watch out for them Italians 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject: hehehe
I hope not in bad sense :-)

byby

Ema

Subject:
Is there a "good sense" :-& ? hey mosca, maybe O.J. has an horse :bigrinnin: , like that guy in "the Godfather" :-k ... or a knife like that Aussie in "Crocodile Dundee"...

:lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
I think maybe she watched too many MAFIA movies and believes them :D

Anyway, my ex wife was Italian. Her father is from Trieste and her mother from Milan. They all live in Australia now and we are still all good friends. I still sometimes go to see her father and watch football (soccer) on occasional weekends.

Serie A, of course. :D/ Go Milan O:)

Down with Juventus and Inter :whistle:

:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject: hehehe
the Italy is most beautyfull country in the world... :-)
cmq
Go! Sampdoria
the football club of my city Genova
okok oj yes is the g8 city :-) with the massacre :-)

MAFIA is only a reality in any contry...
germany, france are in egual situation with the crime activity...
in America we have importated Cosa Nostr Pizza Connection but in other sense
a lot of peaple italian have made the country...
i LIKE the Australia iMelbourne and Sidney is famous city :-)
can you send me a Koala? :-) i send you... mmhh a pizza of naples! or a gondola from Venice! or if you prefer the Beretta 765 with riina sign :-))))

by by

Ema

PS

Compliments for your avater i like it...
but ... Roma caput mundi hehehehehe :-)

Subject:
*aehm* I think O.J. don't know who is Riina, but you can think about him like Don Vito Corleone :bigrinnin:, and yes, the world is full of Wops. O.J. don't be bothered, you know here we lives upside-down and have the steering-wheel placed in the wrong side of the car, so sometimes the discussion could seem a little strange. Valera Fratta is "caput mundi", In Rome there are the romans, In Genova there are the Besughi. Sampdoria ? what is Sampdoria ? I can't see it in the major league :bigrinnin: x2. Where is ? I can't find it... Damn...

:lol:

Subject: hehehehe
okok sorry for Riina :)

and
Sampdoria! in next year you can see this team in Milan at Milan Vs Sampdoria... :-)

Ema

Subject:
Hello my Italian friends, Dulce Est Dissipere In Loco :D

Maybe I should be careful. I know how much football means to you. It's more important than life for some :bigrinnin: But we have the same here with Rugby and AFL (Australian Rules Football). I watched the 1994 World Cup final with my ex father in-law and I cried with him when Baggio missed the penalty. I always felt so sorry for Roberto after that. He became a hero for me because he continued on and recovered for that great shot in France.

Mosca, I'll package a Koala for you right away. Thanks for the comment on the Avatar. I was just fooling about one day and liked it. I tend to fool around a lot in Poser and not finish much. I think I'll post it in the album for fun.

We have a big crime organisation in Australia too It's called the Australian Government :bigrinnin:

But honestly we have the same sort of organised crime here as anywhere else, Mafia, Hell's Angels, etc... Also a lot of Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) and those from Asia and some from Lebanon and the Middle East.

I was in Italy for two months in 1996 and loved it. You have a great country and I want to go back for another visit.

Ciao

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1