UV training course

Page 1 of 1

Post UV training course

#1  pangor 15 Jan 2005 04:06

There is a free UV mapping training course being offered on-line.  It is being hosted by the fourms of Dave-so2 at http://dave-so2.com/phpforum/.  If you are interested, the classes being on Monday, there is still time to register.

Pangor

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 15 Jan 2005 09:09

Thank you pangor it sound like a very intersting thing   !
 You forgot to mention the timezone (:zzz: :morning:) !

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  pangor 15 Jan 2005 17:04

You are welcome.

Yes, I she that I did forget to mention that.  I believe that the website is operating in the Pacific Stadard Time, GMT -8 zone.  I don't think that timezones will be much of a factor once the lessons start since they will be handled via forums, with support by email.  However, it may be indeed be a factor for registering, since I do not know what their policy is for late registerations.

Also, I did not metion the procedure, at least the procedure that I used to sign up for the course.  Register with Dave-so2's forums to have access with them.  Add yourself to the "UV mappers" usergroup.   Read the forum threads on the subject of the classes.  You need to get some software that can be use to manipulate UV Maps.  In the forums, they have a little list of possible software, from the free UVMapper Classic to the highend retal packages.  What software you use is up to you.

The lessons and assignments are scheduled weekly.

Pangor

pangor 

#4  Tormie 16 Jan 2005 21:35

Thank you pangor, it seems an interesting thing, but this is a very busy period here (as usual), I'll pass this one, but if you and other users will go to the lessons, you will become experts and then help us     !!!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?