Valentine's day 2005 exhibition !

Article
Just click on the lower right of my post ( that´s where´s written:"Download")

... or, maybe, Tormentor sucked too heavy while downloading it before, and now the file is gone completely

ahjah [ 15 Feb 2005 02:14 ]

Comments
Ah an attachment in this forum, that is the problem.  My account does not have permission to download files from this forum.

Pangor

pangor [ 15 Feb 2005 04:51 ]
lol      ... Another mess by Tormentor (tm), I'm going to fix it...

Tormie [ 15 Feb 2005 08:42 ]
I fixed it, try now Pangor ! Lol, I made a mess with the configuration, so I found that no one could post in Posy's help desk forum      

Last edited by Tormie on 15 Feb 2005 10:20; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 15 Feb 2005 08:54 ]
Mmm... I bet you made it intentionally to be the only one who can speak with me !

Posy [ 15 Feb 2005 08:55 ]

Tormie [ 15 Feb 2005 08:56 ]
Thank's for the help, Tormentor, I have just download the file.

Thank's ahjah, I will try them.

Pangor

pangor [ 15 Feb 2005 09:41 ]
Thanks Ahjah - I downloaded too  

I think i use them the next days, i'm still testing rayera's deep eyes
and soon tdac eye-textures...  

Poserkatz [ 15 Feb 2005 17:57 ]
Ahjah, I tried both of them.  They are both very good and very close to what I was looking for.  I found a match for what I was looking for, by blending 40% Johanna with 50% Posette and 10% Regina a few adjustments made with soem of Regina's morphs, finished off the look.

Thank you very much Ahjah.

Pangor

pangor [ 15 Feb 2005 23:47 ]

ahjah [ 16 Feb 2005 02:42 ]
Post Re: Valentine's day 2005 exhibition ! 

These girls are three of the characters that have been developing for my current WIP that I have mentioned since the last picture that I posted into album.

All three were created from Regina, my remaped version of my Betty character.  While the other two were dirieved from Regina alone, the girl on the left is the one that is a blending of Ahjah' Johanna, my Regina and the standard Posette.  Thank's Ahjah.

I need to fine tune the texture a little more for the girl on the right.  Work on one more character, make a few models and their textures, then it will finally be time to work on the setting for the scene.

I find it funny that while in the planning stage, I had considered using several other models, some using Posette derived meshes and other using other meshes.  Then as I started creating the characters I ended up rejecting each of them in turn and in the end, they all were derived from Posette based characters.

Why do so many of those out there in Poser land fail to consider using Posette in their works?

Pangor

pangor [ 21 Feb 2005 07:23 ]

Tormie [ 21 Feb 2005 12:49 ]
Lo, I think that the people simply follow the commercial wind...lol

Tormie [ 21 Feb 2005 12:52 ]
This is what I think they are doing too.  What I don't understand though is that since if they have Poser 4 or latter they already have her available, so why don't they take advantage her.  Perhaps it is just a different mindset; but, it just does not seem reasonable to me.

Pangor

pangor [ 21 Feb 2005 16:50 ]

I   Posette !  

Tormie [ 21 Feb 2005 22:22 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next