Goto page 1, 2  Next

pangor
Subject: My new homepage
Hello,

I did it.

I have just customized "my homepage" at Renderosity. I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it and let me know what you think. I am concerned that I may have gone a little too far over the top.

I am sure that my photo on the page will look familiar to you.

http://www.Renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=pangor

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 15 Feb 2005 19:56; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
"it" being smile Pangor? I hope you get it if you could take a look at it and let him or her know what you think.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, Posy, what do you think of it?

Pangor

Subject:
I don't judge people. Thanks for telling me: pangor said I what do me think of it.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
The most judgemental people are those who don't judge.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
?? ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I took a look just now ! Very well done: I didn't knew that you have a page on Rosity (bookmarked), so now I'll comment your pics there too... I'm reading your biography (lurk...lurk...). Lol, on Renderosity i wrote only "Tormentor is a bus driver in the city of Milan" :oops: :oops: :oops:

pangor
Subject:
The generic home page comes with the account over there. Until now, I have been mostly ignoring it. I was thinking setting up a public homepage once I felt that I had enough to offer. Today I was thinking that I am not at that point yet, but I might as well take advantage of the one at 'Rosity. So: I scribbled up a little intro based on the theme that I would be using on a full page. Took a copy of the hello message that I posted here and after updating it a little used it as my Bio on that page. Then uploaded a copy of my avatar as my "photo". Soon, I may update my avatar image and then I will put a larger version of it there for the photo.

The theme of the intro and using Fantasy and Cursive typefaces instead of 'Rosity's defaults, is what I was most concerned about having gone over the top.

Thanks for visiting.

Pangor

Subject:
The Renderosity page can be made using a lot of html tags, just try. I think that the Renderosity page and personal album could be a complete solution for a personal portfolio site without spending a cent :bigrinnin: ...

Subject:
What is that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
A cake honey !

Subject:
Be more specific.

Profile PM  
Subject:
You know recipes Posy ?

Subject:
No, tell me about him, her or it.