Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Subject:
Who or what is books movies TV shows and most important from your comments?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
;-)

Pangor

Subject:
:lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Here Ozy easily find my source of Inspiration! :oops:

http://www.posetteforever.com/showp...&cat=999&page=1

Profile PM  
Subject:
I get my inspirations from roleplaying games and from tutorials (probably because I'm new to the 3D world). In roleplaying games, I research different details to make the game as real as possible and adding a 3D picture is just another type of presentation (e.g. a picture is worth a 1000 words). Currently, I'm running one fantasy play-by-email campaign at http://duttond.topcities.com/Harn/Kaldor/index.html and I'll soon be starting a space campaign at http://www.duttond.topcities.com/Traveller/ .

In the tutorials, a new technique often inspires a new picture.

Subject:
Hi duttond :) ! Welcome to Posetteforever's forum :thumb: :clap: :dance: :yeah: ! You've a nice RPG there and i like a lot the characters :heartbeat: :lol: !!

Subject:
I'm not certain whether I can give an accurate reply or not.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:hand: No problem honey :heartbeat: !

Subject:
:) Should there be a problem?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Welcome to the forums, duttond. I like your avatar. As a game master you have come to the right place. There are those here at PF who do enjoy a good game. :whistle:

I am not saying who they are :snooty: but I bet you can guess who one of them is :oops: and who is currently rather busy in Middle Earth. :wink:

Subject: Re: Sources Of Inspiration
My current inspiration comes from the pin-up artists of the 30's through to the 60's, but what first got me into art in general was my father - he used to give me his Penthouse magazine's once he'd finished with them...

Perhaps I'd better explain. Though like all teenaged boys I liked to look at photos of naked women, it was the "Oh Wicked Wanda" at the back of the magazine that got my full undivided attention. OWW was an attempt to rip off the success of Playboy's "Little Annie Fannie" strip, which it only sporadically succeeded at. But for some reason I just fell in love with Ron Embleton's painting style - especially the lovely little touches in the background. I've still got all the pages I ripped out of the magazines all those years back, and having found the Subtextopedia site which has the full run of OWW on the site, I'm even happier.

GrouchoC.

Subject:
You seem uncertain. What would make you better explain?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Sources Of Inspiration
A glass of milk and a five metre cattle-prod, Posy.

Subject:
I did not know that about a glass of milk and a five metre cattle-prod you.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Sources of Inspiration
:)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Page 5 of 6