Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: this is horrible
I saw this in a swedish newspaper today and i just was so chocked that i had to give you the link - the site is in english. It's about a woman who wants to have the smallest waist in the world. And now she has, it's just 15 inches ( for metric system people 38 cm)......... She's just about the scariest woman i've ever seen. I can't believe she thinks men thinks this looks attractive. 8-[

Here's a link to her site, scroll down to the pic "just beautiful"....

http://www.cathiejung.com/

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow it sounds really interesting, TdaC. The whole world?

Profile PM  
Subject:
That just makes me ill, how could that be good for a body?
I think it looks terrible, but maybe there are some people that find it beautiful, just not me lol

Subject:
That is scary!!!!!! I quess some "Stars" have ribs removed so thier waist will be smaller- don't sound healthy to me!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'll take a normal figured woman anyday. That is not what I call sexy. #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
No "Love handles" [-( ?? She is horrible, I'll have a nightmare this night 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :crybaby: !

pangor
Subject:
What people won't do to themselves! Some make things bigger and others smaller, far beyond reason. Physical beauty does not come from such extremes, it comes from a well proportioned and naturally shaped form.

The other day I was altering some dynamic clothing to fit a character that I am working on. I think her form is rather lovely. At one stage of the fitting process she had to had to be shrunk down to between 10 and 20 percent of her normal proportions, in that condition she looked horrible. This woman reminds me of my Posette character when she was sized down for the fitting.

Pangor

Subject:
:sick:

Subject:
8-[ :-k ](*,) :sick: :sick: :sick:

Subject:
Oh, you are a poet.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
8-[ :sick:

Profile PM  
Subject:
She looks like Jessica Rabbit! It's the WB cartoon'ish version of the female shape...

:-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've heard of it before.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ozymandias Jones";p="20961 wrote: 
She looks like Jessica Rabbit! It's the WB cartoon'ish version of the female shape...

:-?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Dear Good! You are right! :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2