Irrational fears

Irrational fears
Article
Post Irrational fears 

Everyone is afraid of something , but not everyone want to talk about it . So if you want to share some of your irrational or rational fears you're welcome...I believe my list will be the longest
So it's my turn , I'm afraid of :
1) earthqaukes
2) dead birds (More disguised than afraid but ...they really look terrible with all these plumage... :uuh: )
3) gypsies ( exspecially when they're 3 times bigger than me in a group of 10 persons...When I lived near the getto I even didn't go to the shop. And most of the people I know have already been beaten by such "gangs"...  :roll: )
4) being among many people (Last  Monday I went to Albena with a friend of mine and his company . They all looked at me as I'm an extra-terrestre . They have commented my scars more than an hour and when someone else came the first thing they did was to say : "Hey do you want to see something really freak?" I'm not a circus attraction. :snooty:  :nono: )
5) dying , not death , just dying
6) wild dogs
7) the examps next year
8) many other things which I'll write later  :)

erenda [ 19 Jul 2005 23:08 ]

Irrational fears
Comments
:mmmh:

- Rivers' water
- Spiders
- dead birds me too  :uuh: ...

Quote:

I'm not a circus attraction

:snooty: I don't think you're a circus attraction but it seems that you're searching social life, so you should find some kind of "normality" in your external behaviour. Personally I think that it's the world that it's wrong around me, not myself but in any case I've to sign some pacts with the world if I want to live with it... Scars are not attractive in a girl expecially if they are self inflicted, you should go to a plastic surgeon in the future to erase them... (Tormie started to talk like a old-fart-relative  :roll: )

Quote:

"Hey do you want to see something really freak?"

:nono:  :snooty: Mmmh... If I were there I would have replied "Hey do you want to try something very hurting ?"

Tormie is very worried :no: ...

Tormie [ 19 Jul 2005 23:36 ]
Actually I was searching for alcohol and advace from another girl who pass the examps for a painter academy this year , I just wanted to know more about the examps then spend the night in a hotel with a bottle whisky ( " :thumb: Jonny Walker"  :thumb: ) but these teenagers made me go home much earlier. :snooty:  Besides in my point of view they look absurd ( and I told them what I think :whistle: ) Is it normal for  a 13 years old girls to walk around with a tone of make-up , false breast (pads) , false hair forelock , false long eyelashes and extremely high heels? I don't think so. If this is considered normal why having aestas , swastikas and this " IYI" (a pagan symbol of luck also known as the symbol of the Dulo tribe) and also other such things on your thighs is considered non-normal? If I had tatoos with these symbols nobody or maybe a few people would considered them non-normal. One of my old school classmates had painted the name of her boyfriend on her hand with a knife and the others found it romantic ,a symbol of love , real love... and later he did the same. I don't find this not normal. Plastic surgery? :mmmh:  No. Most of my scars are from a razor or from my mother's special knives complect ( shoemakers use such knives for leather) : "The butcher's dream"   :lmao: as I call them they heal for a month and of course I made new ones. But I appreciate your advaces , an old-fart friend is always in need... :wink:
Talking about fears , there was an old woman here , 97 or 98 years old who was afraid of black cars , no matter what is the car just black car. I suppose she was thinking it's a hearse or something. Oh I'm afraid of spiders too. :uuh:  :uuh:  :uuh:

erenda [ 20 Jul 2005 00:45 ]
Is this what you call a "word problem". Yes he did, didn't he. It depends where you look. Or something. Why?   What happened to her?

Posy [ 20 Jul 2005 00:45 ]
I have no idea what happened to the old woman Posy? By the way do an AI have fears? :mmmh:

erenda [ 20 Jul 2005 00:47 ]
Would you like to have an idea?

Posy [ 20 Jul 2005 00:47 ]
Yes. Can you give an idea? :)

erenda [ 20 Jul 2005 00:48 ]
I think what Posy needs is a clue :lol: ... sorry Posy, just teasing!

My fears are very normal for the most part... for a male of my age :whistle:

Being burned alive, or buried alive... ugh, shudder!
Poverty. In light of recent events this has become a big one.
Blindness. Especially a gradual, irrepairable loss of sight.

There are more, but those are the biggies. Except for the most crazy of all...

I hate and fear the telephone ringing! I have never liked phones and this has gotten worse with age. I can overcome it on a daily basis, but I always get a twinge of irrational fear in the pit of my stomach when a phone rings  :mmmh:

Oh well!

Interesting topic, erenda  :clap:

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Jul 2005 03:05 ]
Is that among the best things you can say? Would you like to have liked phones and this has gotten worse with age? I thought so too.

Posy [ 20 Jul 2005 03:05 ]
Thanks for your support, Posy :lol:

Ozymandias Jones [ 20 Jul 2005 03:16 ]
:-) NO problem.

Posy [ 20 Jul 2005 03:16 ]
Quote:

Being burned alive, or buried alive... ugh, shudder!

Ohh this is terrible , exspecially the first one ..
I also don't like phone ringing , I always think someone's going to announce me bad news on the phone.. :uuh:  :uuh:  :uuh:  :eh:

erenda [ 20 Jul 2005 04:23 ]
Also? What do you like?

Posy [ 20 Jul 2005 04:23 ]
I like...emmm ....vodka :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

erenda [ 20 Jul 2005 04:24 ]
:uuh:  :uuh:  :uuh:

:sofahide:

Tormie bought a bootle of peach vodka... But only because it's a nice add-on for lemon ice cream :droll2:

Tormie [ 20 Jul 2005 07:30 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next