Goto page 1, 2  Next

erenda
Subject: Are you destined to rule the world?
Just a stupid quiz ( I'm becoming addicted to such things :oops: :whistle: :whistle: )

Let's see:

http://quizilla.com/users/Pegasus24...%20the%20world/

pangor
Subject:
I went, I saw, I got this result:
Quote:
2.you are destined to rule the world and you will be a kind ruler using your power to benefit man kind. everyone loves you and everyone in the world is happy to serve you

Pangor

Subject:
thats funny that is exactly what I got...want to rule together..lol

pangor
Subject:
:lol: OK, how do we start?

Pangor

Subject:
well I think we should declare a holiday ...a graphic artists day....a day when artists all over the world get a day off work or whatever to just sit and play with their art or party or whatever they feel like doing....

erenda
Subject:
[i:8bc4e875fa]1.you are destined to rule the world and you will be an insane ruler who will subject the world to torture, crulty and other unpleasantrys. many will try to assasinate you but all have falled[/i:8bc4e875fa] :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh well , I guess ruling the world would be bad idea....I'll take the moon.
Good luck ruling the world , and remember : whatever you do don't mess up with Russia! :nono:

pangor
Subject:
A holiday for artist that sounds good, and that includes cooks. We must make certain that those who cook the food are happy. ;-)

Erenda, the moon again? Perhaps you should be known as Artemis and Hecate.

Pangor

Subject:
:sofahide:

Subject:
you are not destined to rule the world you are Just to nice, kind and idealistic. just become something nice like the leader of a Charity orgaization or Principal of a school

BUt i want to rule the world :snooty:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thilda, how about a position in the cabinet as secretary of education and information?

Pangor

erenda
Subject:
Quote:

BUt i want to rule the world

I can help you... :) You'll take the tropic ailends and every place which is sunny and hot. I don't like sun. As for me ....well is there a place on the earth where is eternal night ( it would fit my image very well :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: )

Why are you scared , Tormie? I was thingking about building a BIG Posetteforever museum specially for you , and a BIG house with a BIG swimming pool and servants and alot Posettes near the pool. I could give you even a whole country...Tormelandia! :wink: Which else evil tyrant would do this? :uuh:

pangor
Subject:
Emperor Ming of Mongo.

Pangor

Subject:
:lmao:

Time to try it out...

Profile PM  
Subject:
1.you are destined to rule the world and you will be an insane ruler who will subject the world to torture, crulty and other unpleasantrys. many will try to assasinate you but all have falled

How. How is this so... :mmmh:

I picked all the obvious responses! :snooty: I think the web site is trying to get me... I'll hack it and bring it down in a screaming heap. Then I'll hunt down all the prople who wrote it and slaughter them... and their famlies! And their famlies, famlies. And their pets. And....

:whistle:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I think you have just answered you own question. ;-)

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2