HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER !

Article
Post HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER ! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER (banner stolen from Andreas )

Hi friends     ,

That time of the year has come again   , the 4th Anniversary of the birth of Posetteforever is approaching and it is tomorrow ! 30 March . As usual we'll start some celebrations and a party , I'll reinstall the lottery so we'll have another interview, or more than one , and I'm going to open a special gallery for the dedicated exhibition   .

Obviously the theme of the gallery will be the number four. You should know that we don't like competitions between our members, this is why we never had or supported contests. and the winners of the lottery have been decided only by luck (or by the amount of the bribes given to me   ), but in order to encourage people to partecipate I hope that someone of our super-artists will donate something for all the people who'll post a picture in the dedicated gallery.
So I'll create a special group of people that will be able to download from the special "4th anniversary" free stuff page for taking the gifts. As usual after some time these gifts will be available for all in the normal pages  

Now let me say something while this day is coming: I don't know how could have been my life without knowing the people that I met here in this little place, I'm sure that it would have been empty. Sometimes I think about how beautiful is to know such good persons, I know very few people that I can trust in my real life, that I can consider "friends", but I have a lot of friends here . Some of them has gone , some new people has arrived and it is very good for me to know all of you, sharing a bit of my simple life with you. I promise to keep the site alive as long as I can , I've a job and I'm healty so this is not a problem, but If I'll have a problem I'll give the site to one of you: I wish that PF will stay for long and as it is : A site made for love of 3d art, the fun of the members and not for sucking money from them       , this is the reason why it was born and Posette   symbolizes this spirit very well   .

Let's begin the celebrations ! , I'll prepare all that I said I'll make as fast as my lazyness permits !

Happy 4th Anniversary !!      

Tormie

Tormie [ 28 Mar 2007 22:59 ]

Comments
Why now? Go ahead, Tormie, try to say something while this day is coming I do not know how could have been my life without knowing the people that I met here in this little place I am sure that it would have been empty. Some may of them has gone sad some new people has arrived yes and it is very good for me to know all of you sharing a bit of my simple life with you, but not all.

Posy [ 28 Mar 2007 23:00 ]
Post Re: Celebration for our 4th Anniversary !!! 

Tormie [ 28 Mar 2007 23:00 ]

Let the games begin

ahjah [ 28 Mar 2007 23:16 ]

Ok! Here we go.  

tda42 [ 29 Mar 2007 00:23 ]

JanReinar [ 29 Mar 2007 13:28 ]
Post Re: Celebration For Our 4th Anniversary !!! 

alcide [ 29 Mar 2007 17:24 ]

Hi friends, this is my freebie for the anniversary, a skintex for nea.

TdaC [ 29 Mar 2007 21:56 ]

Tormie [ 29 Mar 2007 22:30 ]
Post Re: Celebration For Our 4th Anniversary !!! 

Happy Anniversary to the warmest forum on the net!

Very nice texture!!!      
Thanks for sharing!

PitKlad [ 30 Mar 2007 00:21 ]

This is my freebie: A Muscle Morph Pack for Posette

JanReinar [ 30 Mar 2007 00:32 ]
You don't say.

Posy [ 30 Mar 2007 00:32 ]

Thank you John !!!        

Tormie [ 30 Mar 2007 00:52 ]

JanReinar [ 30 Mar 2007 01:45 ]

Yes this is a very special time and We will see another 4 years. A very wonderful time indeed.                 

tda42 [ 30 Mar 2007 02:11 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next