Out for saturday!

Out for saturday!
Article
Post Out for saturday! 

Hi firends, I'm preparing for a little tour to Rome, I'll leave from Milan at midnight and arrive there on saturday morning then I'll be back at the following midnight. It's not exactly a tour for fun but I'll go there for a political meeting so I don't know if I'll have the time to take some interesting photographs with the camera built in my phone, however I'll get what I can   .

So let's have some fun with the party and please   leave me something to eat  !

Tormie [ 04 Nov 2005 16:57 ]

Out for saturday!
Comments
Yikes! No I don't have                                                       not have some fun with the party and please smile leave him or her something to eat psyuhmps                                              .  But I do have  a collection of gossip.

Posy [ 04 Nov 2005 16:58 ]
     I'll miss you a lot honey darling, I can't stay for such a long time far from you   ...

Tormie [ 04 Nov 2005 17:00 ]

Posy [ 04 Nov 2005 17:00 ]
The food will be waiting and so will we.

Pangor

pangor [ 04 Nov 2005 17:49 ]
Take a good and safe trip my friend !  

JanReinar [ 04 Nov 2005 17:50 ]
     (Tormie wants to stay here...)

I'm going see you soon friends  

Tormie [ 04 Nov 2005 19:12 ]
If sometime I'd have to say I'm preparing for a litle tour to Rome I'd feel the happiest man on the world , good luck Tormentor and have a nice trip  

rayera [ 05 Nov 2005 00:24 ]
Thank you friends, I'm home now. I agree with you rayera, but I had no time for a tour: I arrived at the congress palace which is in a zone with public buildings made by boring architectural projects of the fascist period and left the city after the congress. But I'll have to go there again because I found what I've seen very beautiful and far better from what I remembered from the last time I've seem Rome a lot of years ago...

Last edited by Tormie on 06 Nov 2005 02:07; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 06 Nov 2005 02:06 ]
You and I are on the same wavelength, Tormentor.

Posy [ 06 Nov 2005 02:06 ]

Tormie [ 06 Nov 2005 02:06 ]
I have many memories of Rome! It is one of most beautiful cities of the World!

JanReinar [ 06 Nov 2005 02:14 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1