Skype contacts

Skype contacts
Article
Post Skype contacts 

Just to let you know that if you want to have a talk in a broken-italianized english with me using skype (www.skype.com), my account there is davideclerici

Skype is for free and the calls pc to pc are free too and I think that it works better than msn on voice chat  :) !

Tormie [ 02 Dec 2005 18:59 ]

Skype contacts
Comments
I have to try on my home! I don't have a som board in this government computer!  :wink:

JanReinar [ 02 Dec 2005 19:08 ]
There are Linux versions! :D

Pangor

pangor [ 02 Dec 2005 19:48 ]
Davide your english isn't that bad. You sounded fine when i talked to you:) :thumb:

TdaC [ 05 Dec 2005 23:17 ]
I keep getting SIGSEGV!  Argh!

pangor [ 05 Dec 2005 23:24 ]
Thank you Thilda (Tormie anonymously phones his old english teacher at night and: "PRRR!" )

pangor";p="27207 wrote: 
I keep getting SIGSEGV!  Argh!

:uuh:  :uuh:  :uuh: What ? :redface: :redface: :redface: ...

Tormie [ 06 Dec 2005 00:10 ]
I would like to talk but I don't have a Microphone hooked up to the PC or is there something elese I need to talk with? :mmmh: Would like to talk to any one. Davide, Thilda, Johnny. Anyone. :uuh: (Kenny hears the phone ring.) :eh:

tda42 [ 07 Dec 2005 02:56 ]
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lmao: I wolud give you all my christmas greetings personally! But I can even record them on a file  :heartbeat: ...

Tormie [ 07 Dec 2005 10:48 ]
Kenny, i would like to talk to you too, you know that little voice in your head.....Yep that's me, can you hear it now:) :lol:

TdaC [ 07 Dec 2005 13:50 ]
:lmao: Yes Thilda I hear you! :lmao:  :lmao:

tda42 [ 08 Dec 2005 22:56 ]
:lol: Can you smell me ?

:wickedfart:

:prrr:  :prrr:  :prrr:

Tormie [ 08 Dec 2005 23:35 ]
The SIGSEGV is the signal set by the kernel to a program in unix and Linux when it has caused a memory segemntation violation.  Trying to use memory that does not belong to it.  This is most often a bug in the software or as I suspect in this case using a version of a shared library that is not compatible with the library version or the kernel version that installed on the comptuer.  Since none of the versions of the program were compiled for what I am running on my Linux box, I was trying to run the static linked version of the software.  So, I assume that it was compiled for a version Linux kernel and has a different system call than my version.

Pangor

pangor [ 09 Dec 2005 18:28 ]
:thumb:

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2005 22:13 ]
I have skype, but never use it.  I don't know why I have it.  I see some people here actually use it. (No I did not see them use it but they are saying they use it here)  I probably won't use it but don't know why I don't uninstall it.

Kaya [ 22 Mar 2006 02:52 ]
:lmao:

pangor [ 22 Mar 2006 07:23 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next