Goto page Previous  1, 2

pangor
Subject:
...or Angela could help.

Subject:
Have a good weekend Davide! :thumb:

I hope that all will nice for you! :pray:

Here was very hot yesterday but today we have a big storm! I and my wife were coming from work when it began and we went home very wet and a power failure happened!

All is normal now but still rainning a lot!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow Tormie!! never in my life I've seen snow, and I'm not shure if I want to see it :roll: (I hate cold), here it's quite diferent about the weather, last week we had 46C real, sensation of 54C :angry4: , at midday the air was so hot the sun so strong and the air so wet that was hard to breath outside, the strange is by this season we have a lot of rains too but this year we had a little, and the fields need it a lot :pray:

pangor
Subject:
With the miserable winter weather up her above the equator, summer is but a dream. By late morning the reain stopped in my area, but tonight you can smell the frost in the air outside.

Subject:
Where I live is a planure, hot in the summer and cold in the winter :crybaby: ...

However the situation today looks better. I lowered the pressure of the tyres of my little off road car in order to drive a little better on the snow but there are a lot of crashes on the streets :uuh:

Subject:
Take care on the streets Davide!
:pray:
rayera";p="28285 wrote: 

last week we had 46C real, sensation of 54C :angry4: , at midday the air was so hot the sun so strong and the air so wet that was hard to breath outside, the strange is by this season we have a lot of rains too but this year we had a little, and the fields need it a lot :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: My Dear God! Last week we had 38°C with sensation of 40°C and I was thinking that I was in Hell! :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

Last edited by JanReinar on 28 Jan 2006 11:34; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
That recently? What happened to 38°C with sensation of 40°C and he or she was thinking that he or she was in Hell ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Where do you want me to take it?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2