Is there some of you here who associate some letter of the alphabet with a colour or a specifical nuance of a colour? What about a generating a sound with a color or vice versa? If so , this thing is called synaesthesia. I'm not sure whatever it's a desease or not , but since I do associate letters with colours till my early childhood and there are no negative side effects from this probably it's not a desease. The site which link I gave says that 1 person out of every 2000 people experiences some form of synaesthesia. :eh: WoW! I thought [i:1337b636da]all[/i:1337b636da] people associate letters with colurs or the sound of some word (not the word itself but the sound only ) with a colour . For example A is yellow , I is blue and C have a nuance between bright brown and green , the "Ia" (ok you don't have such a character in your alphabet , in cyrilic is "Я" ) is orange , Ch (ч) have a nuance between dark grey and dark blue ( I even call the nuance itself the "ch" colour) and the work "ugul" (angle) is bright grey. Even something more interesting the letters of the sellen alphabet and the hieroglyphs too ( yes I have about 100 hieroglyphs which were desinged for the "sellen system " but that's another story) which were created by me have colors too , even the sellen digits have colors ( oh yes I have digits too) . And other people 's letters don't have colours [i:1337b636da]at all[/i:1337b636da]? How is this possible? I mean if you don't have particular color for every letter or word how do you imagine them? Ok , try to visualize "B" in your mind? Is it [i:1337b636da]colourless[/i:1337b636da]? If so how do you see it? Is it black? White?
Another interesting fact , when I was little kid (kindergarden age) my mom embroidered my name in a piece of cloth with I weared many times. And yes the "I" was bright blue , "D" was red and "A" was yellow , "N" was green. So it is more phyhological than a brain condition you are born with. However my name does not contain all letters.
And is it possible for this thing to be connected somehow with my painting ability , cause there was a case of a musician who has a version of synesthesia in which tonal intervals in sound she hears are consistently linked to specific tastes; she uses this ability to perform the complex task of tone-interval identification in her music significantly faster than non-synesthetic musicians can. So those who can paint associate letters with colour and musicians associates tastes with sounds? Well in the case of the musiacian this "desease" have positive effects.
:)
So , I would be very intereseted to see what your colours from the letters are if there are colours at all :)

Just a note : no I don't see the things you've written multicolored just associate them with colours in my [color=darkred:1337b636da]m[/color:1337b636da][color=blue:1337b636da]i[/color:1337b636da][color=green:1337b636da]n[/color:1337b636da][color=red:1337b636da]d[/color:1337b636da][color=brown:1337b636da]![/color:1337b636da] [color=darkblue:1337b636da]W[/color:1337b636da][color=white:1337b636da]o[/color:1337b636da][color=darkblue:1337b636da]W[/color:1337b636da][color=darkred:1337b636da]![/color:1337b636da]