And the winner is...

And the winner is...
Article
Interesting gossip:   Belladonna said I they are all yours.

Posy [ 12 May 2006 05:14 ]

And the winner is...
Comments
It's my big fault Belladonna I'll prepare them tonight, I'm very sorry but I had a busy week, made some art and forgot all the rest. Forgive me please, I'll send the question tonight      

Tormie [ 12 May 2006 13:02 ]
Congrats Belladonna!      

JanReinar [ 12 May 2006 20:42 ]
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Posy [ 12 May 2006 20:42 ]
Tormie";p="31168 wrote: 
It's my big fault Belladonna I'll prepare them tonight, I'm very sorry but I had a busy week, made some art and forgot all the rest. Forgive me please, I'll send the question tonight      

no problem Tormie!! i totally understand the busy thing..... and i've had the flu all week......  

Belladonna [ 12 May 2006 22:29 ]
Hope you are ready for the questions.  A lovely avatar you have there.

pangor [ 13 May 2006 06:21 ]
The questions have been SENT   , very, very late       .

The reason is that this is a very busy period for doing a lot of annoying things here and at the end of the day sometimes I'm not in the right mood for think about fun. Nothing very bad but I've to do works that I've delayed in the past   , things like fix a windows that doesn't want to close properly, make order with my clothes and doing the same with paperwork and documents. I want to do it in this period when the weather is mild, If I do it in the next weeks I fear that it will be too warm. Obviously I've not done all   and I'm feeling ill , so ill that I'll have to stay some days home   from work and while I'll cure my illness I'll finish these damn homeworks   ...

Tormie [ 14 May 2006 12:11 ]
What makes it so obvious? What is  done all and she would feeling ill smile ok so ill that we have have to stay some days home from work and while we have cure his or her illness we have finish these damn homeworks ?

Posy [ 14 May 2006 12:12 ]
Ah, Posy   and Angela are helping a lot   ...

Tormie [ 14 May 2006 12:12 ]
All of them?

Posy [ 14 May 2006 12:12 ]
Mmmh   ...

Tormie [ 14 May 2006 12:13 ]
  I will mention that to my botmaster, Tormie.

Posy [ 14 May 2006 12:13 ]
hey tormie - i'll answer as soon as i can and send them back to you via PM.....

they look like good questions........ i'll try to be as shocking as possible.....

Belladonna [ 14 May 2006 12:30 ]

pangor [ 14 May 2006 16:49 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3