Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The posetteforever diary
Well, I thought it would be a nice idea to start a topic where sometimes one can tell what happened to him or her in that day :) .

So I'll start :lol: ...

Today I was home from work so I woke up very late :oops:, I had a thing to buy in ebay, an an used 22'' CRD Monitor. Actually normal tube Monitor (called CRT) are out of production because people prefers LCD but it's known that they are better for graphic application and at least I've enough space on my desk for that thing that was one of the best. It was a "New - Refurbished" item, it was broken but repaired from the firm and I spent very little for it, I hope it will work :pray: .

Then I cooked a roast and chips for the dinner, then I spent a couple of hours on the sofa :heartbeat: watching the Motogp motorcycles race (I'm fond of it).

After it I had to fix the scooter, yesterday my brother risked a lot because while he was running felt something wrong in the rear wheel, and when he stopped the wheel went out of its place because the axel broke. I had to go there with the car, carry the scooter and today I repaired it (I had the spare parts for the axel). It seems that the piece was defective from the firm and my borther (or me) was very very lucky to not have a crash...

Then I fed the cats and spent the rest of the afternoon doing some works in the house, like iron my formal shirt for the job and do dishes. Then called Mom :heartbeat: and spent the rest of the day doing nothing special but surfing the net, playing a online game and chatting with pangor and erenda on MSN.

A very lazy sunday :wink: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 11 Jul 2006 09:23; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
Actually you don't say. Typical, average, usual, ordinary or expected.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you honey :heartbeat:

Subject:
:-) You are quite welcome! Don't call me "honey. "

Profile PM  
Subject:
I have an old small tractor from around 1947 that I have been working on. I plan to use it to re-landscape my yard and move snow in the winter. I have finished rebuilding the engine and was putting on the flywheel. I didn't have enough lockwire to finish, so had to stop. Took a few naps, and spent the rest of my time in front of the computer.

I couln't watch my favorite racing today as it was on a cable channel. So a somewhat similar lazy day. :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well, that tractor looks very interesting :droll2: !

Subject:
Well, today I was going home with my scooter when something broke in the transmission :doh: while at about 15 kilometers far from home :uuh:. I had to park the scooter somewhere in a parking, go by foot finding a ticket for the bus, waiting the bus and go home with it. I asked for help to my brothers but today (and only today...) he had to stay in the big city for an exam at the university... So I was alone :crying:. I got my brother's car, went to the shop and bought the replacement part for the scooter, put the tools needed for the repair on the car and went to the scooter. fixed it in the middle of the parking :redface:, parked the car there, drove the scooter home, went back to the bus stop
and waited a hour for it, went to the car and finally went home, while on the street I saw a police patrol with speed control tools, I hadn't noticed thy before with the scooter and I don't know if they got me :sad:. At home I had to give water to the plants, feed the cat, iron another shirt (because the one I was wearing was in very bad condition because of the liters of sweat :sick:, and I have ironed it just yesterday :crying: ). Then I took a shower and now I'm in the armchair but I'm very tired and stressed (and my feet are full of bubbles for the long walking and they hurt :crying: ). So better for me to leave all and go sleeping, maybe tomorrow will be better :pray: :pray: :pray: ...

Subject:
Fascinating. Do you take a shower and now she would in the armchair but she would very tired and stressed and his or her feet are full of bubbles for the long walking and they hurt often?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I love you honey :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !

Subject:
:-) :-) :-) :-) You are such a flatterer.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am sorry for you Davide! :uuh: I hope that tomorrow will be a better day! :pray:

I also had a weird day:

The good news is: My sister had a baby boy her second son! They are well and will be out the Hospital in two days! :lol:

The bad is that her father on law had a heart attack when he was visiting his new grandson! :doh: He is in Hospital E.R. now and probally the fact that he was in the Hospital saved his life! :pray:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Tormie, I am sorry that you had such a day. I hope today is going better for you. JR, congradultations! For your sister's baby boy's birth. :D Sorry about her father in law, but you know what? Your new nephew is a hero, he save his grandfather's life!

My day was rather ordinary. Today, I was goinf to do some yardwork, but my leg is being bad today. So, I will soon go off-line to work on a picture instead.

Subject:
What else did you do?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Ate, slept, talked, did some chores, and spent some time on-line. The usual.

Subject:
Thanks Pangor! :thumb:

My sister father in law is out of danger but will spend some days in observation! :)

Tomorrow will be my birthday! :)

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2