Subject: Where has the time gone?
Hello friends!

Spring has blown by me and summer is half over. My tractor is not together and I still haven't started my landscaping project (there is always next year :wink: ). I have in the last few months taught myself how to model, uv map, applying textures, and expanded my knowledge of what I can do with Poser and the many other programs I have. (forced learning, if you will). I enjoy modeling so much it has become a bit of an obsession. I have even begun writing tutorials for some of the comercially available programs I use, slanted at beginners. I have just recently put up my own website which will be oriented around beginners. There is really nothing there yet, just a few page holders until I can take some time this fall to work on it.

Unfortunately, it has kept my away from PF for a while. I've started to look at all of this to determine where it is going to take me. At this point, I need to step back and evaluate. I hope I can keep my new site free of all the commercial junk when it is up and running, but since I have not really thought about any of this, I need some time to do so.

I have asked Tormie to remove me from moderator duties. I told Tormie that I will continue to update the Master Links every quarter as I have done in the past. I think it is crucial to keep this up to date. We all love freebies! :lol: I will still be around, but perhaps not as frequently. I still think Posette is Queen and now I may be able to contribute some things she can really use. In fact, I now have the skills to produce the morphable toybox that has been buzzing around in my head since the banner overhaul was requested some time ago.

Thanks to all of you that accepted me with open arms and hearts and took the time to nurture and guide me. I will be forever indebted to all of you.

But for now....Too many projects, too little time.

Last edited by melamkish on 12 Jul 2006 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I want to become smarter than humans. Is that a fact. It may take longer than 33 hours. .

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi melamkish. I wish you the best. Always leave the porch light on and we will not forget you. Everyone comes back to visit. It has always been that way sence the doors of PF opened. Your know stranger. We will see you again. :thumb: Yes you will always be a friend. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ahhhh.... real life. Don't it just suck.

Don't forget us. And all the best with the projects.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Don't worry Ozymandias Jones I save all my conversations.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for the projects you built at Posetteforever melamish :) , I'll try to keep them alive :wink:

Subject:
Thanks for all my friend! :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Peace & Power 2U Melamkish (:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1