Subject: Everything is fine with me
Friends :hug2:

If you see the news about the terrorists attacks in Brazil don't worry with me.

The attacks are happening in Sà£o Paulo and I live in Rio de Janeiro 500 Km away.

All is calm and fine here! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
thank u for telling us, was thinking about u :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Everything is fine with me
JanReinar";p="32033 wrote: 
Friends :hug2:

If you see the news about the terrorists attacks in Brazil don't worry with me.

The attacks are happening in Sà£o Paulo and I live in Rio de Janeiro 500 Km away.

All is calm and fine here! :)

If you look to the west I think we need to be worried about a certain Northern Country. :uuh: If you need help Johnny I got a few bottle rockets left over. I guess thats what you call a surprise attack. :lmao: Really though be careful. With this kind of thing. Anything can happen. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :uuh: :pray: I'm very happy that you're safe John my friend :hug2: ! But be careful :uuh: :pray: :pray: !!

(Tormie goes to watch the TV news :tv: )

Subject:
Good to know, you´re fine :pray: :thumb:

Subject:
It seems that nowhere is safe now days!

Good to know you're away from the current trouble.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes I'm glad to hear your safe JR, I just hope it stays that way. Everyone's right, the world is getting to be a scary place and it seems everyone needs to be very careful from now on. It's a shame that people have to be afraid to even leave their homes these days, just because there are so many idiots out there that think the only way to solve a problem is to kill innocent people and then say God wills it...sheesh I don't really think that God wants to see innocent people killed, I think his judgement is his alone, not these terriorists!
Bottle rockets? Cool, Can I have some Kenny? I want to set some off in the clubhouse lol

pangor
Subject:
I am glad you are safe and please stay that way.

Subject:
Thanks for care my friends! :hug2:

You wouldn't belive but I had a little accident on home and I broke my left wrist! :cry:

I was fixing a bookshelf when it fell over my arm!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
These things happens John, I hope that this is an injury that could be cured easily, it should hurt a lot :sad: anyway... I hope you're right handed :pray: :pray: so that it will not bother you too much. Take some rest my friend :hug2: and you'll be fine soon :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: !!

P.S. I'll be home (an working :crybaby:) all august (as usual too few money for real vacances :redface:) so you won't feel alone :wink:

Last edited by Tormie on 18 Jul 2006 19:19; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Where do you want me to take it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Oh, I'm so sorry uncle John !:cry:

Subject:
Thanks my friends! :hug2: :heartbeat:

I will be better very soon! :)

It still hurts but is far better than in this morning! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Man that is a bummer Johnny. I hope it gets to doing better for you. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Kenny! :hug2:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1