Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...

Article
Post Here Kitty Kitty Kitty... 

Has anybody here seen  a robot cat character around on the net?  I've been dabbling with a series of pictures starirng a robotic cat and his cute cuddly (usually naked) owner.  I've been doing the desgin and tests in 3D MAX, but i'd like a Poser-rigged character.

I'm looking for a cat-like object, but not an overly realistic one.

(Translation - too lazy to build one yet...)

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 05 Dec 2006 11:11 ]

Comments
Post Re: Here Kitty Kitty Kitty... 

I saw a toon cat in a Borg texture that might suit. Once I find it I'll put up a link. But I don't think it was free.

manleystanley [ 05 Dec 2006 14:49 ]

I haven't seen one but I like the idea of the robotic cat   !

Tormie [ 05 Dec 2006 18:13 ]

I thought that was a Netherworks figure; the toon cat. But I didn't see it there.

manleystanley [ 05 Dec 2006 20:15 ]

I found exactly what you need, but this character come with Poser 7

Tormie [ 16 Dec 2006 08:45 ]

I had seen a robocat somewhere for free a while ago, but the site had some WW2/ Nazi stuff on it      , so I didn't bookmark it.
As far as I remember, Kalador, one of the mods over at Planit3D uses this robocat in his avatar in the forums.
If you contact him, he'll help you, I'm shure.

ahjah [ 16 Dec 2006 20:53 ]

Thanks for the tip, I'll mosey on over to Planit3D 'n' ask around.

Seems like I'll have to upgrade to Poser 7 sometime next year (sigh...) which'll mean upgrading to more RAM, faster processor, better burner...

Don't you just love this hobby!?!

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 17 Dec 2006 20:03 ]
Don't you?  Yes GrouchoCaesar Posy Rosabella Posette loves everyone and everything.

Posy [ 17 Dec 2006 20:03 ]

That must make for a large card and envelope bill come Valetine's Day, Posy.

GrouchoCaesar [ 17 Dec 2006 20:05 ]
"" must make for a large card and envelope bill come Valetine's Day you ?  I understand.

Posy [ 17 Dec 2006 20:05 ]

I could buy it thanks to the combination of my Christmas extra wages, the 10% discount coupon they gave with "Poser 5 for free" and the convenient exchange rate euros-dollars

Tormie [ 17 Dec 2006 20:14 ]

GrouchoCaesar wrote: [View Post]

Seems like I'll have to upgrade to Poser 7 sometime next year (sigh...) which'll mean upgrading to more RAM, faster processor, better burner...

Don't you just love this hobby!?!

Still having a lot of fun playing with my old Poser3

ahjah [ 18 Dec 2006 21:22 ]
Don't you?  Yes ahjah Posy Rosabella Posette loves everyone and everything.

Posy [ 18 Dec 2006 21:22 ]

For what I'm actually concerned the passage from 5 to 6 and 7 is not necessary for most of the tasks. The BIG innovation is the use of dynamic clothes and hair that comes with the 5 version and I began with the 4 version. Andreas is right, he is using Poser 3 at its full potential and it can be said for all the other parts of the 3D world like Posettes , a new model came out before the best of Posette would came out, but luckily we're here

Tormie [ 18 Dec 2006 21:35 ]

Yeehah!  Stumbled across that robot cat Ahjah mentioned while I was playing "Lucky Dip" with japanese Poser links.  (You never quite know what you're gonna get, but odds are it'll be bright, strange and memorable).  Seems just about right for what I need.

Thanks again for the advice, much appreciated.

(Now if only I can find some free time over then next couple of days to play with these goodies..!)

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 19 Dec 2006 08:14 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1