Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: A sad day for Posetteforever, Centarian left us...

Friends,

Our dear Centarian is dead :sad: , you know that she was the mother of Pangor, both friends of a lot of us here at Posetteforever and one of my best friends ever :heartbeat: . Some of you know that Pangor asked for help some days ago when Centarian was in the hospital, he was desperate for the conditions of his mother and I was so frustrated to be soo far that I couldn't do anything if not giving him some suggestions, and now she is dead , all our hopes are gone, useless. I was not there, nobody was there and Pangor was alone. Centarian was one sweet old woman that made only good things to other people, those people forgot her and her family, this is something to think about where our world is going and our so called society. This is a sad day for me, I can't even go to her funeral and hug her son. Pangor, I can't be there but you're not alone in your desperation...

Goodbye centarian, forget us for what we were not able to do for you.

The time and location of her funeral:

Thrusday, January 18, 2007 11:00AM PST

Albert Brown Mortuary
3476 Piedmont Avenue
Oakland, CA 94611
USA

Subject: Re: A Sad Day For Posetteforever, Centarian Left Us...
Pangor, my deepest sympathy on this sad day. May you find consolation among your many friends.

Profile PM  
This is very sad news indeed...
I didn't know Centarian but knew of Pangor's great love for her and perhaps that was enough.
My thoughts to all her friends and most especially to Pangor.
Jon

Sorry to hear about your loss.
My condolences Pangor.

Radkres

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: A sad day for Posetteforever, Centarian left us...
I would have hoped that the advice I gave him would have helped and now I am at a loss. A very sad day and she will be missed here as with all that have come to enter this site and past away. They will be in our hearts. :sad: :crying: The time I had known her was short. But let me say this, she made an impact in my life as well as others. Always charm and thought. Always welling to help others and talk here. This is the way I will remember her. Pangor if you need anything I will be here. We all will be. :grouphuuug:

Last edited by tda42 on 15 Jan 2007 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:sad: Just came home from a weekend offline and got this sad message.
I'm not good in getting the words well in such situations, but though I'm an atheist and don't believe that there's something after this life, no heaven, no hell, I am hoping, I'm wrong, and she'll find a better place ... :pray:
Pangor, friend, we cannot give hug in person, but you know where to find us, if you need to talk because the gap in your heart feels getting too big to stand :hug2:

:sad: Hugs pangor to you, i don't know what to say...other than what i told u yesterday on msn and what others have already said. I am so very sorry that your mother is gone and for both of your struggles the last days.
We are with you in spirit :hug2: :grouphuuug:

Profile PM  
Dear Pangor, I am so new to participating in forums that this is the first tiem I have ever replied to a post!

I never had the privilege of meeting Centarian nor have we met either.

You may feel in your loss that so much has been cut off in vain. Many of the things you feel you have lost are a part of you for all your life, and I believe that you will find consolation and experience that caring and all you shared were and are still worth while. Blessings, my mother is still with us but in my father and father-in-law I lost my best friends and exemplars. no one can know another individual grief, but we feel for you.

Profile PM  
My condolences my friend! :cry: My prays and thoughts are with your mother and with you! :pray: :hug2:

Profile PM  
So sad news!
I am sure she will live forever on many peoples's heart and minds.
My condolences Pangor

Profile PM  
erenda
My consolences to Pangor , I'll miss her . :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Oh Pangor, I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy. I'll pray for you and yours. God Bless.
Shirley

Profile PM  
My added sad condolences to Pangor for your loss, truly sorry

Profile PM  
Though it may be little consolation right now, just know that there are many people here whose thoughts are with you at this time. My sincerest condolences on your loss.

My deep condolenses to you Pangor, I don`t think there are
really any words of true comfort at a time like this.
Be strong and may God Bless.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2