Anyone "second life" ?

Anyone "second life" ?
Article
Post Anyone "second life" ? 

Hi friend, is there anyone who knows "second life" very well ? I'm a total noob but in my burned mind I  would build a Posetteforever place in this virtual world, that would be very interesting

Tormie [ 29 May 2007 20:57 ]

Anyone "second life" ?
Comments
Post Re: Anyone "second life" ? 

My first life is some time more than enough for me, and I like it like it is.
I don't need a second one   

ahjah [ 29 May 2007 21:14 ]

Like I mentioned the other day, I have heard of it and it does sound interesting.  However, I have not had the time to look into it yet.

pangor [ 30 May 2007 00:00 ]
Post Re: Anyone "second Life" ? 

I'll check into it as well, as soon as I find my first life...

(I know I left the furshlugginer thing around here *somewhere*...)

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 30 May 2007 22:32 ]

Tormie [ 30 May 2007 23:13 ]

I sort of with Ahjah on this... I've spent 40 some odd years getting my "First Life" to be what I like; I don't think I want a "Second Life".

Whazizname [ 31 May 2007 00:24 ]

eheh! you're discussing about the name and I agree with you, but that is a place where is a great creativity in terms of our own hobby of 3d art, there is a strict link. Like you, I've not a lot of time but I want to learn little by little. My project would be to create a little Posetteforever house that would be working in that place where we could meet with our avatars   ... But because it costs money I want to learn what to do before losing all my cents  

Tormie [ 31 May 2007 07:44 ]

I've thought about this a little bit more since Tormie's last post; and I decided to clarify my previous statement.

If there was a "PosetteForever Club" on/in Second Life, I probably would visit it once or twice, just to see what Tormie had created in this new medium.

But; virtual communities are not interesting to me. I have a "MySpace" page, and rarely visit it (I'm waaay behind in updating my musical creations there...); I have an "ArtZone" page, and haven't even taken the time to add any art or information to it; I do not accept or send "Instant Messages" or "Text Messages"; and I do not visit chatrooms.

So; to answer the title question... No, I do not Second Life.

Whazizname [ 02 Jun 2007 03:11 ]

Whazizname wrote: [View Post]
I've thought about this a little bit more since Tormie's last post; and I decided to clarify my previous statement.

If there was a "PosetteForever Club" on/in Second Life, I probably would visit it once or twice, just to see what Tormie had created in this new medium.

But; virtual communities are not interesting to me. I have a "MySpace" page, and rarely visit it (I'm waaay behind in updating my musical creations there...); I have an "ArtZone" page, and haven't even taken the time to add any art or information to it; I do not accept or send "Instant Messages" or "Text Messages"; and I do not visit chatrooms.

So; to answer the title question... No, I do not Second Life.

That's me! One day has just 24hrs, still. That's exactly the time for ONE life to live

ahjah [ 02 Jun 2007 07:24 ]
One what?

Posy [ 02 Jun 2007 07:24 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1