Subject: Anyone "second life" ?
Hi friend, is there anyone who knows "second life" very well ? I'm a total noob but in my burned mind I would build a Posetteforever place in this virtual world, that would be very interesting :grin:

Subject: Re: Anyone "second life" ?
My first life is some time more than enough for me, and I like it like it is.
I don't need a second one :lmao: :wink:

pangor
Like I mentioned the other day, I have heard of it and it does sound interesting. However, I have not had the time to look into it yet.

Subject: Re: Anyone "second Life" ?
I'll check into it as well, as soon as I find my first life...

(I know I left the furshlugginer thing around here *somewhere*...)

GrouchoC.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I sort of with Ahjah on this... I've spent 40 some odd years getting my "First Life" to be what I like; I don't think I want a "Second Life".

(:

Profile PM  
eheh! you're discussing about the name and I agree with you, but that is a place where is a great creativity in terms of our own hobby of 3d art, there is a strict link. Like you, I've not a lot of time but I want to learn little by little. My project would be to create a little Posetteforever house that would be working in that place where we could meet with our avatars :grin: ... But because it costs money I want to learn what to do before losing all my cents :uuh:

I've thought about this a little bit more since Tormie's last post; and I decided to clarify my previous statement.

If there was a "PosetteForever Club" on/in Second Life, I probably would visit it once or twice, just to see what Tormie had created in this new medium.

But; virtual communities are not interesting to me. I have a "MySpace" page, and rarely visit it (I'm waaay behind in updating my musical creations there...); I have an "ArtZone" page, and haven't even taken the time to add any art or information to it; I do not accept or send "Instant Messages" or "Text Messages"; and I do not visit chatrooms.

So; to answer the title question... No, I do not Second Life.

(:

Profile PM  
Whazizname wrote: [View Post]
I've thought about this a little bit more since Tormie's last post; and I decided to clarify my previous statement.

If there was a "PosetteForever Club" on/in Second Life, I probably would visit it once or twice, just to see what Tormie had created in this new medium.

But; virtual communities are not interesting to me. I have a "MySpace" page, and rarely visit it (I'm waaay behind in updating my musical creations there...); I have an "ArtZone" page, and haven't even taken the time to add any art or information to it; I do not accept or send "Instant Messages" or "Text Messages"; and I do not visit chatrooms.

So; to answer the title question... No, I do not Second Life.

(:

:thumb: :wink: That's me! One day has just 24hrs, still. That's exactly the time for ONE life to live :)

Subject:
One what?

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1