Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Goodmorniggggg

today my office pc with win2K no start but now
the prolem as resolved :-) Thank to my genial mind!

GOOOOOODDDDMOOOORRRRRRRRRRNINGGGGGGGGG

Ema

Subject:
After a few more cup's of coffee I hope to be awake enough to enjoy the morning :) But for now, Goodmorning everyone, goodevening to those of you that aren't having morning at this time and well...Good Day to ya if your in Ozy land and I've not a clue what it is there right now for him. :)

GP

Subject:
I was in a half-coma all day at work.. which was strange, considering I went to bed at a somewhat decent time for once :-s

Subject:
That wasn't a coma, I put a hex on you for stealing the marble <evil laugh>

Subject:
Damn you! Damn you all!
Well, not really.. coz I didn't have to do very much today and got to leave a little early because of it

Subject:
We had to do something to distract you while we ahh....set our plan in action...
(oops, didn't mean to give so much away)

Subject:
Quote:

...Good Day to ya if your in Ozy land and I've not a clue what it is there right now for him.

... In surfers paradise every time is party time...

Subject:
lol, so that's why he hasn't been in here much, he's just partying! lol

GP

Subject:
Party, Party, Party :smilecolros:

It's always party time in Surfers Paradise. For the tourists... I'm at work ](*,)

:bigrinnin:

Still, weekends come and then, well as they say... So many blondes, so little time :heartbeat: So much Bourbon and only one mouth :-&

:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yeah we pity you Ozy, must be such a terrible life! :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
I posted these at PP a while back, but they suit this little discussion just fine.

This is the view from my lounge room where I am living at the moment :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wow, that a beautiful view! Really nice...can I come play on your beach? lol

Subject:
Damn aussies and their beaches :prrr:

Subject:
I lived on the Oregon coast for almost two years and all we got was WIND! I thought when I moved there it was going to be so cool living that close to the ocean, nice walks on the beaches, swimming, sunshine...yeah right, it's so dang windy all summer long you have to hold onto something, wear a mask to keep the sand out of your eyes and a coat to keep from freezing. About the only time you can spend on the beaches is during the winter, it's still cold and it rains, but hey the wind isn't so bad then. I hope Ozy's beach is a lot nicer! lol

Damn Aussies! :lmao:

Subject:
well i'll tell ya living in a house like that is better then living in a van down by the river!!!
:-s

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4