I'm a dumb noob...

Page 1 of 1

Post I'm a dumb noob...

#1  Tormie 25 Nov 2007 00:45

LoL, I uploaded my new picture on Renderosity. During the process I saw that they give away a 5$ gift certificate to all members, so probably I uploaded the wrong version of the picture while I was thinking of all the things that I could have bought with the tresure... Once I realized that I had uploaded the wrong version I immediately deleted the picture (first mistake: I could simply edit the picture), then I tried to upload the right version, and obvioulsy I was reminded that I can upload only one picture per day... Ok, I could even explain that I've not *phisically* uploaded anything to the rosity staff but I knew that it would be useless... But hey! ther is GALLERY PLUS for only 5 bucks! And you know what ? I've just these 5 bucks to spend somewhere so... Made the purchase... Tried to upload: same error.       ... Went to the GALLERY PLUS page and there it was written:  Please Note: Subscriptions are processed Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm cst. and obviously it's sunday   ... I've to wait 24 hours and I spent my 5 dollars for nothing... My upload rate is 1 picture in 3 MONTHS      

I'm a dumb noob

P.S. my picture reappeared misterioulsy   ... I feel even more noob now

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: I'm a dumb noob...

#2  Whazizname 25 Nov 2007 03:54

hahaaha!
That's a funny story.

usa.png Whazizname Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 5290
Lemons 3860
hearts 101

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Hello, I'm a NOOB here Bonnie The Posetteforever diary 143 08 Jul 2003 01:41 View latest post
Landman

Page 1 of 1