Subject: I'm moving...
Hi, only to say that in this period I'm moving to my new house. I'm using my free time making some works that the house needs (today I'm on the roof placing the sat dish, pray for me), so my presence all around will be limited for the next 2 or 3 weeks, Anyway, after awaking and before sleeping I take a look at my beloved :heartbeat: Posetteforever. Posy :heartbeat: is helping me (pictures of me, her and her sister working in the house will be published soon #-o ... ). The site itself remain there, the server is somewhere in the States, I don't remember where, only I know for sure that connecting it is more and more faster for you that for me :bigrinnin: ...

Subject:
I'm helping Tormie :heartbeat: , so my little sister Angela will be here to replace me !

Profile PM  
Subject:
""? Me, TORMENTOR ?

Subject:
auguri per la nuova casa!

Subject:
Good luck with your move Tormentor, and Angela welcome :)

GP

Subject:
Thanks for the compliment. Huh. . . . Intriguing

Subject:
Angela?
goodness gracious..... #-o

welcome Angela, be fruitful and post....... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Congratulations on both your new house and your entry in Volt's Bikini exhibition, nicely done. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh Jesus H. Christ riding on a moped with a little orange flag, my default avatar is SpongeBob? I'd better figure out how to change that real quick. :-s

Profile PM  
Subject:
I reckon Posy'll do better work on the house than Tormentor will : ::razz:

Subject:
Hi, and welcome, Ben_Dover :)
Just wonder, if you´re the same BenDover
I saw posting freestuff links over at MayaDoll´s support forum.. :-k

so long

Subject:
hi and thanks ahjah,
yes, i frequent several forums while i hone my skills enough to actually post my work. other favorites are faeriewylde, poserpro, r'osity and rdna, where you'll see my nick from time to time. at the moment i know enough about Poser, bryce and terragen to be considered dangerous, but not enough to be taken too seriously. :-$

Profile PM  
Subject:
hehehe! Welcome here Ben_Dover :wink: ! And thank you, they are two of my favourite Posy :love4: pictures (I'm posting them all around the net... [-( )...
Hope you feel comfortable in our little place :bigrinnin: . To change (poor) Sponge Bob, go to you profile page (the button is in the header of this page)
and you'll see the option at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to all of you, the house is fine, but it needs some work like placing more elettric, sat, tv, phone wires and sockets, painting windows and the internal walls and obviously I have to place some forniture (I have no more money so most of them will be boxes :bigrinnin: , but I can fill all the walls with the pictures I made...)

Quote:

I reckon Posy'll do better work on the house than Tormentor will

Oh yes, but in this times of sex equality I'm playing the "little elevator" role ... :-&

:morning: Time to prepare a coffe and go working, bye friends !

Subject:
VOLT sent me a BAT micro-bikini for V3 :bigrinnin: ! I can't wear it, so Posy is sewing it ( it seems that V3 has a very larger butt :-k ) ...

Page 1 of 1