MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Article
Post MERRY CHRISTMAS 

:hug2:  :hug2:  :hug2: MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS OF POSETTEFOREVER! :hug2:  :hug2:  :hug2:

And all of the best for you and your families in this New Year!

:friends:  :friends:  :friends:  :friends:  :friends:  :friends:  :friends:  :friends:

:heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:

JanReinar [ 24 Dec 2008 11:18 ]

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Comments
Post Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 

Merry Christmas John

To you and your family :hugs: And to all the friends of Posetteforever :hugs: :hugs: :friends: :h5:

I hope that you'll have a peaceful and nice Christmas day with a lot of presents  :tormie:

Hopefully, if the weather won't be too bad :uuh: (today is very foggy  :ninja: ) I'll go with my brother to my mother's home for some hours, it should be a nice day :thumb: ...

Tormie [ 24 Dec 2008 11:37 ]

This is the first sun day after two months of rain and fog! Looks like that will be a beautiful day!   :heartbeat:

Last edited by JanReinar on 24 Dec 2008 11:47; edited 1 time in total 
 JanReinar [ 24 Dec 2008 11:47 ]

I want to wish you all a Happiest of Holidays and a Merry Christmas.  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :hug2:  :friends:  :D

tda42 [ 24 Dec 2008 16:16 ]

I want to wish all my friends at PosetteForever a very Merry and safe Christmas!  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:

Marv [ 24 Dec 2008 21:54 ]

Well, it's already Christmas here  :) !! I wish for you all a very nice day my friends :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:  :heartbeat:

Tormie [ 24 Dec 2008 23:08 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1