Happy Birthday Groucho !!!

Article
Post Happy Birthday Groucho !!! 

Today is the birthday of the most beloved, big, furry and above all LUCKY cat of Posetteforever :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROUCHOCAESAR !!

My dear friend I hope that you're having a great party, there we're everything is upside down     . I know it's winter, here is just too hot , but we're ready with a big chocolate pie for you   !

(   Psst... We're waiting for you on saturday, for our videochat , just say what's the right time for you )

And now, time for a party !!!

Tormie [ 05 Aug 2009 19:47 ]

Comments
Post Re: Happy Birthday Groucho !!! 

Awwww, shucks.... stop it.

Been away for a few days - ran into an unavoidable case of Real Life Intrusion Syndrome - but that's fixed.

I WILL be at the next vidchat - I'm going to pull an all-nighter to make sure I'm up.

Best present I got was the release of Poser 8... the installs of which are now sitting on my net system, and are being transferred to my CGI beastie as I type.  Should be fun.

GrouchoC.

GrouchoCaesar [ 05 Aug 2009 22:38 ]

What is your favourite hour in *early* sunday morning ?

(It should be sunday morning there while here is evening and in the American continent is morning/noon *confused* )

Tormie [ 05 Aug 2009 22:41 ]

Happy Birthday Groucho!!!!     trying to save the last piece for you, but I was sooo hungry!   but here's a little something for you, and some nice   to go with it           and a beer on me!

guiltypleasures [ 05 Aug 2009 23:11 ]

Happy Birthday GrouchCeaser.                               

tda42 [ 06 Aug 2009 02:14 ]

Happy Birthday to -Our Fav Tabby
I am Looking forward  -to Saturday!

leahman [ 06 Aug 2009 13:38 ]

Happy Birthday Groucho

JanReinar [ 07 Aug 2009 19:38 ]

I'm too late for the party as usual, but I hope your birthday was a pleasant and happy one spent doing things you enjoy.

Endosphere [ 10 Aug 2009 10:23 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1