I'm Moving

I'm Moving
Article
Post I'm Moving 

Hi friends :hug2:
Recently I had lots of trouble with the owner of the house I have been living in for about twenty years. He occured to be insolvent and didn't pay the bills for gas. Because it's a very old house, there are no individual connections for each flat, but only one for the whole building. So there was nothing I could do. I've been looking for a new home for some time now. But there are lots of competitors for small, affordable one person apartments because we have a lot of students in our town. There's a school for architecture here and a world famous musical academy.
So I had to stay in this old house for weeks without any real heating. Now some days ago the water supply broke down because of heavy frost. Fortunally I found a new home, finally. It's empty already, so I can move in right away. It's close to my old one, only 800m, that's half a mile. Some luck in the end :D, but it was last minute emergency.

This is a story from "rich" Germany, crisis everywhere.

My ISP will need some time to move my web connection so I will not be around often for the next weeks (?), but I'll be back :D

ahjah [ 03 Dec 2010 21:29 ]

I'm Moving
Comments
Post Re: I'm Moving 

Ok Andreas! You get everything taken care of and hurry back to PF. We always leave the porch light on. :D  Until it blows out and then we have to go and get another one.  :dash: You know you never have enough lights to go around when the daylight is only 5 hours. :redface:

tda42 [ 03 Dec 2010 23:02 ]

I'm glad that you found a new home so quickly Andreas  :ok:  :thumbup:  :bubbly: !

Don't worry about the internet connection, you'll find your place here as usual :D , and we will keep your fridge's content here, safe and sound  :D  :D  :D  :D , don't worry, I don't even like Strudel and Marzipankartoffeln  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: ...

Tormie [ 04 Dec 2010 12:30 ]

I'm sorry that happened but that occurs all over.  On the other talon, your solution was most fortuitous.  From the aerial view, that looks like a lovely area ... kind of inspirational, if you will.  And with all that young creative energy abround ... :)

Best luck and best wishes for the holiday season.

Kludge

Kludge [ 14 Dec 2010 03:51 ]

Same to you as well Kludge and welcome to the site. Hope you have
a great Holiday season as well.  :D  :thumb:

tda42 [ 14 Dec 2010 06:50 ]

Why, thank you, Tda42.  You're most kind.  

There's a really too long intro in "Whip Me Gently" if you're interested.  

Anyway, off to learn even more kewl stuph!

BEst regards,

Kludge

Kludge [ 14 Dec 2010 17:16 ]

:yeah: I'm baaack, just got my connection this morning.
And welcome :welcome: to Kludge :hugs:

ahjah [ 28 Dec 2010 11:20 ]

:yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah:  :dance:  :dance: PF is not PF without Andreas  :hug2:  :hug2:  :hug2:

Tormie [ 28 Dec 2010 14:25 ]

I agree... although I also agree that the sky is green if I have a little too much Xmas cheer, so I'm not sure that my agreeing actually counts for much.

GrouchoCaesar [ 02 Jan 2011 06:47 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1